Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I finally got one!!!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

I finally got one!!!

Hello all,

Name is Zack,

Been shooting Glocks for a few years, wanted an AR for a while, I found M4C back in 06 or 07, I can't remember... Anyway I read a bunch and a BIG thanks to everyone who posted all I read, It was a wealth of information.

I had my mind set on a RRA or a Stag, and thanks to you all I "settled" Lol... on my AR coming from Colt but had issues that the 6920 was marked as LE, I am not in LE "yet" but really wanted more Civilian markings if possible. Now my dad is retired AF K-9 MP so that wasn't that big of a deal. I ended up getting into motorcycles again and that ate up cash flow. The AR dream went on the back burner.

Just last Wednesday the 7th I drove a few miles because I found a place that had my first Colt waiting on me, and to top things off they let me take home the one in the box still. Hadn't even been out of the bag...

Now I have a SP6920 for myself, neat thing is the box is very plain with just a small sticker...

Stock for now as I want to equip her with a few things after I get used to her. I am hoping to attend a basic carbine course before the year is up also.

Also found some ammo at the local Wally World, gotta love the USA...

This was the info I printed back in 07 when I had my mind set on the Colt, been by my desk ever since...

Thanks again to all who have shared information and will continue sharing the knowledge, I am a NOOB when it comes to AR rifles and am not afraid to keep a teachable heart. I look forward to learning even more from you guys and gals. Thanks again. My hats off to you!
    Last edited by Greenbean; 11-28-14 at 19:52.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbean View Post

For what it's worth, This was Shaniqua, she took a lot of time and funds but we had some amazing times together, hehehe
    HAHAHAHAHA! WHAT?!?
    Acta Non Verba

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    She was big and black and a handful,

hence the name!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I did as double take i thought you had training wheels HAHA Congrats on your New Rifle I wish the wally world around me would start sell the cans .All I see here is the PMC stuff

NRA Member

Feedback Score
    Congrats! Nice rifle for a first M4! Nice bike as well.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    also see you're in NC. some good training opportunities to be had, there. get at me sometime... i'd be glad to meet up with you and shoot. i'm in the greenville, sc area.
    Acta Non Verba

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lethal dose View Post
    also see you're in NC. some good training opportunities to be had, there. get at me sometime... i'd be glad to meet up with you and shoot. i'm in the greenville, sc area.
    10-4,

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Congratulations.. I'm not much on roll marks either way, but I like the new M4 markings.. Of course that's the one I don't have.. Good deal on the ammo, best to have a little on hand these days.. Ron
    Ain't no pockets on a shroud..

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Am I the only one who LOVES the fact that the Owners Manual for my new Colt is printed in one language. English. Not hating but man that's a neat feeling right there...

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Congratulations. You did it right the first time! Welcome back.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast