Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: MARLIN CAN BE SO NICE WITH SOME LOVE

Feedback Score
    I love Joe's lever guns! I have a dandy little 336 in 30-30 and have a couple more projects in the works. If you are looking for lever gun work, look no further!

Feedback Score

Marlin

That is a good looking carbine! I have a old 336A in 35 remington that needs some work done to it. Anyone know a good gun smith?
    Last edited by hotbiggun42; 05-30-12 at 12:10. Reason: wrong model

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    That is a good looking carbine! I have a old 336A in 35 remington that needs some work done to it. Anyone know a good gun smith?
    If you look at the post it is what I do I hope that helps you.
    WWW.SUPERIORFIREARMSLLC.COM
    10111 Production Court
    Louisville ky. 40299
    502-365-2244

Former VSM Regional Endorsed Instructor

Feedback Score

Marlin

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smith View Post
    If you look at the post it is what I do I hope that helps you.
    Yes sir I re read your post and checked out your website. You do beautiful work! This might not be the right place to ask but Do I just call you guys and discuss the service you could offer to give my 1957 336A new life?

Feedback Score

Question?

Not to be rude but why are the forearm and butt stock of different colors? And the sight I'm not sure of, but my brush hunting experiences for the last 50 years here in Iowa have taught me that I am almost always going to fall once at least (if I'm hunting the places others won't go because it's "too rough" - bah!) once. And the weenie sights Marlin puts on are so close to useless that I was tickled pink when I discovered Brockman. If a guy can wreck these I'll bet he could out-wrestle a polar bear! Anything that sticks up without surrounding protection is an endangered species to me. I think it was Old Man Keith that said that the 1917 Enfield front sight was the greatest ever invented, and in that the Garand and then the M-14 followed suit I think he had a point. Your metalwork looks good with a nice even finish, which is more than can be said for many who refinish guns.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345