Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glock mag question

Feedback Score
    Thanks for all the info. Wasn't aware that these things went through that many iterations.

Feedback Score
    Has anyone shooting a .40 Glock noticed a difference in reliability between any of the followers?

I came in to a dozen used Glock mags so I have a selection of #4, #5, and #8 followers, along with the original #1028s that came with the gun. Out of 5k rounds or so I have no complaints with the #1028s but I've yet to put the others to work.

Friend of a friend reports on various TOS indicate there are differences, but details are thin.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Tucker - I literally have dozens of Glock mags for the G17 & G19 and I've never had any issues with any of the followers including the 2183s, 9mm1, 9mm3, 4, 5, 6, 8, or whatever they are up to now

Feedback Score
    i have glock mags w/just about every variation of followers they have come up with all run fine. i have not seen any differencs in the function of any of the followers at all. i would not lose sleep over it.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I have never had a problem with any followers but I know some buyers ask....

I have a bunch for sale on GT right now and a guy asked... So I gave him the info.

Buy any FML Drop Free with confidence I say.

Buckaroo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12