Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: HK417 Photos?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChance View Post
    I would want an HK-417 with a 20" barrel so as to be able to reach out and touch farther targets more accurately. I do not like the look of the pistol grip, so hopefully they have a hogue style grip? I would definitely have a blast if i could get my hands on one of these fun toys!

-Chance Chappell
    Suisun City, P.R.K.
    The HK417 should be compatable with any standard AR pistol grip. There are three different grips offered by HK for the 416/417 platform. If none of those fit your fancy, you could easily swap them out for another one.

Tspeis

Feedback Score
    I will be going for the ACR.. HK and Colt both piss me off with the BS.. I almost was going to go with a Colt on my next build but LMT made me change my mind.. Colt makes good weapons but I cant see it being as good as LMT and as for HK after hearing the price on the 417 and it not working with other lowers.. I will stick to buying USA..

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Where did you get pricing on the 417? Also, HK will be building these in the US, from what I've read.(Don't Quote Me)

Quote Originally Posted by Battl3fr0nt View Post
    I will be going for the ACR.. HK and Colt both piss me off with the BS.. I almost was going to go with a Colt on my next build but LMT made me change my mind.. Colt makes good weapons but I cant see it being as good as LMT and as for HK after hearing the price on the 417 and it not working with other lowers.. I will stick to buying USA..

Feedback Score

hk will do it again?!

my cousin in germany seen 416/417 but 556 one has some bad mods on it -civy one has two bad mods the rear take down pin in moved different location [so other uppers will not work -app.6mm backward] next is blocking pin so you cant use a m-16/ar-15 bolt carrier in the upper ! hk hates you well again!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456