Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for Eberlestock Halftrack

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortuga View Post
    I picked up Terminator via Promotive. Ran most of the winter with it. For the price it's pretty nice. A bit heavy, but for the sake of being bomb-proof.
    I know your post is a little old. Whats the promotive MIL pricing for the halftrack or gunslinger 2?

Feedback Score

Lightbulb Piggy back option?!?!

Alright so I still have not pulled the trigger on the Halftrack. It just isn't quite big enough but I can't find anything affordable that suits my needs. Basically, I want 4000 ci with molle. But I just can't spend kifaru money. Needs to be under $300. I can get the Eberlestock Destroyer for $305 but honestly the quality on that pack is not impressive from what I've seen.
    So, I found a great price on the Halftrack and was thinking of adding a smaller pack to it. Basically piggy backed.

I was thinking of the http://www.tacticaltailor.com/packs_...-operator-pack or the http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/...er-12p1598.htm

I like these options because the bags could also be used as stand alone. How the secondary bag attaches is not a concern for the most part. I believe I could make either of these bags work. Do you guys have any other ideas? Another concern...if one of these bags was attached firmly, and weighed 6lbs., how badly would it effect the balance of the total load? Any input is appreciated!!

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    If you want a kifaru head over to thier forum's "trading post" I'm sure you can find something you want really quick be it an older G1 or a G2 someone needs to unload for cash. Check in regularly because things only last a few min there at times.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123