Thread: Bob Munden gunsmithing

Feedback Score

Bob Munden gunsmithing

If I owned a revolver, I'd totally get this:
    Bob Munden Six-Gun Magic Custom Gun Work

Video here.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Bob does wonderful work, and is a total gentleman to deal with. Its nice to work with an icon in the business who isn't a butthole to deal with.

I have asked Bob to work over my DiL's Montado, he gave it a much smoother trigger and lock-up. I also have a full race Vaquero he did for me, and the action work is on a par with my son's full custom OMBH by Bowen.

If you can only afford a little custom work on a SA, Bob's basic tune-up is a good way to go. If you can afford a full custom action job, he's a very good choice.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    A friend of mine got a custom from Bob and he is thrilled. I hope to shoot it soon. Didn't even know he did custom work.
    "Bones Heal, Chics Dig Scars, Pain Goes Away"

Feedback Score
    I met Bob Munden years ago at an outdoor show in Nashville, TN. He was doing an indoor quick draw exhibition. He is a nice guy and willing to talk to anyone.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce in WV View Post
    Bob does wonderful work, and is a total gentleman to deal with. Its nice to work with an icon in the business who isn't a butthole to deal with.
    That's good to know. Gentleman, and gunsmith don't come up in the same sentence that often, Hamilton Bowen being a notable exception. I'd have him do more work for me, just for the opportunity of conversation with a genius, who's about as nice of a man as there is.
    Last edited by Jake'sDad; 03-30-12 at 20:07.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake'sDad View Post
    That's good to know. Gentleman, and gunsmith don't come up in the same sentence that often, Hamilton Bowen being a notable exception. I'd have him do more work for me, just for the opportunity of conversation with a genius, who's about as nice of a man as there is.
    Absolutely. My one dealing with Mr. Bowen left me with that same thought, a real gentleman. (who just happens to be the, or one of the, most talented revolver smiths on the planet).

Skip