Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I SHOT THE GUN, now have stock question

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticks View Post
    I call it selective grooming.

I had the same issue on my Vltor eMod. Beard getting caught between the receiver tube and stock. I stopped noticing it halfway through my 2 day training class. Must have gotten all the angry hairs pulled out, or trained them to lay flat.

I would not tape or silicone the joint. Right about the time you do, Murphy will show up and you will have to mortar the rifle to free a stuck case (FTExtract), and you don't want to do that with the stock extended if you can avoid it.

To the OP - There has to be a gun shop in your area that sells a lot of ARs and accessories. One would think that they would let you try out different stocks on their rack rifles.
    If there is one I am unaware. Accessories most defnatly not, the 2 gun shops in my area seem to cater to the lower end market, and last time I was in there about 3 weeks ago looked to be 90% stock guns, with a handfull of olympic arms with their rail on it. Dont remember seeing anything magpul, voltor, sopmod. Did see a (I think) CAA sopmopesk stock. Their handgun selection is good, but rifles seem to lean towards hunting department. I might look again as last time I wasnt exactly eyeing the AR's hard

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

stock

Gotta vote for magpul acs-L stock. Recently put on my psa 14.7 solid lock up excellent slope for cheek weld and storage!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123