Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Magpul now a site sponser.

Feedback Score

Magpul now a site sponser.

Hello everyone, Drake here. Just wanted to say a big thanks to M4carbine.net and to Grant for allowing me to linger here for the last year unscathed. We took a break from our day to day chaos and signed up finally. The Mods and members here have been very friendly and I hope to return the favor by answering any questions you guys have.

I might add that Magpul has a few new policies as far as internet boards are concerned. As most of you know, TOS has been very rough on us this year. There have been dozens of guys with troll accounts that continue to bash us non stop for reasons unknown to me. In addition there are a lot of people who don't understand the complexity of running a successful business and feel that they must criticize our every move. That said, we are not releasing any information on products that may or may not be in the works. We're always looking for new ways to improve on existing products and explore the boundaries of new ideas. This policy is due to the negative comments and behavior of a small percentage of grown men. We are also tightening up our OPSEC due to the fierce competition in the marketplace and recent patent violations.

We plan on being an active part of the boards. Thanks again and feel free to ask questions. I'll help as much as I can.

Drake
    Magpul bonehead

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Welcome Drake. I'm glad to see you guys became a sponsor. I look forward to meeting you guys at the Vickers class next year.

Happy New Year,
    Robb
    Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    This is very good news indeed. Love your gear!!!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Cool!

Now when you gonna make yellow Pmags to match my visor? Everyone made fun of my orange ones.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Er, those stealth PMAGS you are sporting in the magwell of the picture above are awesome....

Better than Crye, for sure.
    Last edited by SHIVAN; 12-30-07 at 17:57.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Cool!

Now when you gonna make yellow Pmags to match my visor? Everyone made fun of my orange ones.

Dude, pretty soon that yellow visor will be an orangish-brown...

Feedback Score
    I cannot tell you how glad I am to see this happen.
    Protego quod vallo.
    Si vis pacem para bellum.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Feedback Score
    So....when are you releasing the Ma.....just kidding...Welcome to M4C (as a sponsor).

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Magpul

Excellant gear. Looking forward to production UBR. As for your buisness policy I understand and agree . I have had similar experience in my profesion. Keep up the great work .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast