Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Magpul now a site sponser.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by M4arc View Post
    Coincidently enough I was poking around on TOS this morning and I was completely amazed at the blatant trolling of Magpul threads

I can assure you that will not happen here

Welcome aboard!

I am amazed at this as well. It is shame that other boards don't protect companies like they are on here.

C4

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    While this is a total hijack, I still find this "protect companies" stance to be an odd one.

Fortunately I don't think Mapul needs much in the way of "protecting".

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    While this is a total hijack, I still find this "protect companies" stance to be an odd one.

Fortunately I don't think Mapul needs much in the way of "protecting".

Just one reference of what is not allowed on here: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=17&t=354860

By the term "protected" it is meant that companies are free from the following things:

1. Being trolled by the same members over and over.
    2. If the consumer receives a piece of gear that is out of spec and or broken, they are first requested to contact the manufacturer about the issue (instead of starting a thread about it).
    3. Safe from other manufacturers trolling them (either under their real name or under a fake screen name).

Manufacturers have enough to do and worry about without having to constantly watch a forum to see if someone (with an agenda) is trying to slander/libel their company for no good reason. Magpul (sadly) is no different and needs to be protected.

C4

Feedback Score
    Keeping track of all of the forums could easily be a 40 hr a week job. Trust me, guys starting rumors and calling us out in public. Gets old real quick. One thread from a joker/troll and my email blows up, phones ring off the hook and I have to deal with misinformation someone tossed up. Mods really help with this issue and the fact that most people here know this is NOT TOS. I like to come to the web to provide info to guys, I'd rather not spend my time putting out fires.

Thanks for the friendly welcome.
    Magpul bonehead

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123