Thread: Training in Utah

Feedback Score

Training in Utah

Guys,
    Anyone know any good schools around Salt Lake City area?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    EAG has a pistol/carbine course on June 25-29:

http://eagtactical.com/courseschedule.asp

Feedback Score
    Are you looking for any specific kind of training? Pistol? Carbine? Beginner or Advanced? I've taken a couple good pistol and carbine classes from some local training groups recently, and there are some good instructors coming this summer.

There is also a Utah M4carbine group that gets together every couple of months for a free carbine and pistol workshop. PM me if you are interested and I'll find out when the next one is.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    You get visiting instructors for nationally known instructors, but nothing based in close. EAG comes in. I sponsored Pat McNamara last year and hope to have him and other come out again. Suarez Int'l send instructors a few times a year.

Plus there are local trainers.

http://www.realworldpds.com/Class-Information.html

for example (they sponsor Suarez and do their own). I know the guy who runs it.

--
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    Thanks guys! I will check on EAG and also Strategic Tactical Group is based out of Ogden, don't know if their courses are any good. I'm looking for Carbine and Pistol courses specifically.

Semper Fi!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ioc102 View Post
    Thanks guys! I will check on EAG and also Strategic Tactical Group is based out of Ogden, don't know if their courses are any good. I'm looking for Carbine and Pistol courses specifically.

Semper Fi!
    I have taken an advanced carbine class from Strategic Tactical group, as well as a 3 day Carbine/Shotgun/Pistol course. Both courses were very well done, including live fire shoot house training, low-light, training, force on force with simunitions, etc. Chris, the main instructor is a great guy and does a good job.

I've also taken an advanced pistol class with Mark at real world PDS and that was excellent too.

Feedback Score
    Yes, I've worked with Chris in another capacity but he's a great American! I need to get in touch with him and get the class schedule. STG's website is not exactly up-to-date! Thanks!

Semper Fi!