Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 6920 Talo?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BearJew View Post
    I think there is some confusion...
    The Talo version is a 6920 with an m4 barrel and all the stuff described. So, having the new RM shouldn't be an issue with that rifle. The only thing I don't understand is that it says it's an LE but has an SP serial #.
    The picture you posted is of the 6700 series with the pencil thin barrel correct? If so, we are talking about 2 differnt rifles
    Never seen that one. The only other one they offer (that I know of) is the one pictured below. Once again, it is NOT an M4 (as it has the pencil barrel). So the RM's are wrong again.

For argument sake, I sell the Colt 6920MP-B for $1060. So yes, $1250 is high (and you will pay sales tax).

C4

Feedback Score
    I think it's this LE6920MP-R. Just to clarify it has a Troy quad rail, magpul stock, buis (rear) and verticle grip. I didn't know about this one until the other day.
    I saw the other rifle as well (pictured) and like it except for the thin barrel. I've heard accuracy goes down once it heats up.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I think it's this LE6920MP-R. Just to clarify it has a Troy quad rail, magpul stock, buis (rear) and verticle grip. I didn't know about this one until the other day.
    I saw the other rifle as well (pictured) and like it except for the thin barrel. I've heard accuracy goes down once it heats up.
    Oh, ok. That is a different gun for sure.

That rail is not FF and for that money, I am not sure it is that good a deal.

C4
    Last edited by C4IGrant; 03-21-12 at 10:16.

Feedback Score
    Ok, now that we're on the same page, you think 1250 out the door is high? I know it's not free floating but it seems to be a decent set up, not try to defend it either-Just a dollar for dollar comparison. I'll go back today and get one of them. Just havent made up my mind...

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    How many different ways does it need to be said? You asked me and I told you. You asked Grant and he said the same thing.

Why are you in a hurry? Are you facing imminent danger? Is there going to be a secret ban in place by the end of the week?

Ok, now that we're on the same page, you think 1250 out the door is high? I know it's not free floating but it seems to be a decent set up, not try to defend it either-Just a dollar for dollar comparison. I'll go back today and get one of them. Just havent made up my mind...

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    Easy there fella,

Who said I was in hurry? I've been shopping around and feel like I can make a well informed decision.

Re read everything first, take a deep breath and take easy. No harm no foul. As you can see, there was quite a bit of confusion about the rifle. Yes, I did ask both of you. Grant was kind enough to get back to me personally but he was also misinformed, initially. Now that we are on the same page we can all move forward...
    Last edited by BearJew; 03-21-12 at 11:35.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Sorry for the thread jack but will you be selling this?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jc000 View Post
    Sorry for the thread jack but will you be selling this?
    No. We do not support TALO in any way.

C4

Feedback Score
    Why don't you support TALO?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Why don't you support TALO?
    Many different reasons.

C4

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast