Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: All your MAGPUL are belong to me!

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cathellsk View Post
    Jeff,

I need to ask you something thats been bugging me, and since you just posted a pic showing them I have to ask. What is that little bar between the trigger group pins on your lowers? I've seen them in several pics but have never seen them on any ARs or M16s I've used. Thanks!
    Nice, simple rifles btw!

KNS anti-rotation pins

S/F,
    Jeff

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC03 View Post
    [IMG]

S/F,
    Jeff
    I want a foliage green UBR

(heck I want any UBR to come back in stock )
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    Almost finshed with another huge run. Keep an eye out.
    Magpul bonehead

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

S/F,
    Jeff

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Here's my little blaster, which may very well be used in combat very soon. I am leaving for Nigeria, Africa next week. Also, while acquiring all the equipment I needed for this rifle, ALL, and I mean ALL places I buy equipment were OUT of Pmags, Midway, Brownell's, and Natchez... Thanx to Drake, I got enough stocked so I never have to worry about running out in the field. Like I told him, I've used almost all AR15/M16 magazines on the planet, HK, USGI, Bushmaster, Cammenga, Colt, Armalite, and many others, and Pmags are the only magazines that I fully trust 100%. Out of the box of magazines I acquired, every singe one of them works perfectly, and fit and finish is excellent. Second to none. Magpul definitely hit a home run when they developed the Pmag. Now... as soon as I return from Africa, with a big, fat paycheck, I'm in serious need of adding a couple more Magpul products, a MIAD grip, and a CTR stock (unless the wife will let me spend some more money, and a miracle happens and I'll get a UBR... those make my spine shiver lol ).. Anyways, this rifle is a S&W M&P 15T with Trijicon ACOG TA01NSN w/ Pride Fowler Special Ops mini red dot, LaRue ACOG QD mount, LaRue bipod adapter w/ Harris BRM, JP 4lb. tactical trigger/hammer springs, CAA G27 grip (it was free, and I'm poor, trust me, I wish it were a MIAD!), Magpul PMag, and Magpul low-profile rail protectors. The rifle consistently groups 5 shot groups at .55" using my battle handloads (69gr. SMK over 25.3gr. RL-15, CCI Small Rifle Magnum, Lake City brass, C.O.L. 2.266").

"A government big enough to give you what you want, is strong enough to take what you have." -T. Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Damascus, if you don't mind me asking, what branch are you in?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Not in any branch anymore. Served in the U.S. Army, 82nd Airborne 504th PIR, long time ago... Man, I'm gettin' old lol
    "A government big enough to give you what you want, is strong enough to take what you have." -T. Jefferson

Feedback Score
    "82'nd...Patch on my shoulder..."

Soldiers perish, and nations fall, but cadences never leave.

I probably shouldn't have pried...Just wondering if any branches are going down to 'Frica to kick some skulls around.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Just one question what are the two latches on the CTR stock used for I know that one is a lock for the 5 or 6 spots on the Receiver Extension but what is the other one for?
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    The rear latch is the standard latch on a regular collapsable stock. The front latch is a friction lock, it makes the stock tight in the 5-6 standard positions on the buffer tube. You can also lock the stock in an inbetween position. But the inbetween positions don't lock up securely. Basically it eliminates any wiggle in the standard positions.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast