Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Every Day Carry Knife

Feedback Score
    I go back and forth between a CRKT M16-10K and a CRKT M16-13T. Both nice knives and easy to open and carry.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

carry knife ...

I switch between a SOG Pentagon and Cold Steel Voyager I carry in case I have to peel a dog off of me...the only reason I carry a knife. I really like the SOG they both open with a flick of the wrist. I know these aren't the hi-end knives like Ernie Emerson makes but they can hold an edge.
    I was at a gun show a while back and actually got to hold a Microtech HALOII , it made me cry, I wanted that knife so so bad I thought about running away with it. But the thought of 75 gun dealers chasing me didn't appeal so I gave it back, but it was without a doubt the finest knife I have ever seen. He also had a couple of MOD's which impressed me til I noticed the HALOII !!

Feedback Score
    I carry a Benchmade Presidio Pardue 520SBK. I love this knife, it's been a constant companion through 3 years of abuse. It's not an auto openener, but I have become pretty quick opening the blade with the thumb studs. (It gives me something to play with when I'm bored.) These are a little pricey running around $180, but are very high quality.

http://www.benchmade.com/products/pr...aspx?model=520

Those of you living in Northern Virginia, Quantico Arms has an "in store" sale giving 25% off on Benchmades.

Feedback Score
    For several years I carried an Emersons and Benchmade knives. They all worked well for me.

Now I carry a Strider SMF-Ranger green, everywhere! Couldn't be happier.
    (It was noticed, along with my SF E2, at a wedding last weekend. I was asked if I really needed such a big knife for a wedding? I replied it was the best I could do considering I couldn't carry a gun that night!)

Feedback Score
    I carry a Kershaw.

Semper Fi

Feedback Score
    Emerson Commander for defensive purposes, and CRKT M16-12LE for utility purposes.

Feedback Score

Another vote for Kershaw Leek. VERY quick opening seems to hold an edge well and inexpensive...I have a tendancy to either damage or loose knives so my $200 Mel Pardue auto, or CQC7 generally stay at home....

Feedback Score
    CRKT Desert Cruiser or M21-04 now, with a Buck/Strider 882SPX on the way...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I am an Emerson fan, and love the Commanders! As you can tell by my avatar!

Feedback Score
    EDC knife Kershaw Blackout..............
    Will work for guns............

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast