Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Owner - What comes in the box?

Feedback Score

New Owner - What comes in the box?

Hi guys,

I've wanted an AR for the longest time and after all the research (big thanks to M4C as a big resource), I've decided on DDM4 v7. I'm picking it up next week, and have seen the case it comes with, but didn't see anything else other than the 10 round mag (yay CA).

My question is, other than one magazine and a hard case is there anything else that comes with the rifle?

TIA

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    manual.
    "I must study politics and war so that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy."
    -John Adams
    "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    - Albert Einstein
    “Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    Wow that's disappointing, I was hoping for at least more than 1 magazine.

Thanks for the reply though!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Yep. That's it. However, it's a fantastic M4 and worth every penny.

Feedback Score
    Just picked it up and I'm stoked! Reading the manual, I'm kinda bummed out that the picture and the manual references the Omega X 12.0FSP instead of MFR 12.0 that the DDM4 V7 comes with.

Is that normal? Trying to figure out how to remove the 3 rail pieces, I'm guessing I need an allen wrench?

thanks again

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Yes, you will need an allen wrench of the appropriate size. They simply unscrew from a backer plate inside the tube. The little backer plate will fall inside the tube if you can't reach it. Simply shake it out of the tube. I removed all my rail sections as I did not need them. If you want to re-install a section, have fun I used a super long pair of locking forceps to hold the backing plate.

Feedback Score
    I was wondering about your case, i know the one that came with my DDM4 V4 the foam isn't thick enough, My rifle rattles around the case.

This seemed odd to me. When i do choose to put my rifle in the case I have to wrap it in a thick sweatshirt just to get it to remain in one spot.

Does you have this issue?

(i know its minor, but it bugged me) sorry to take your post off topic...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mine does the same. It doesn't really bother me as the price I paid was the same as if I had mod'd a 6920 to the same specs. With the 6920 you just get a cardboard box. Even if the foam was thick enough, it'd still be a cheap case. I own better cases for when I travel, so it's non-issue for me.

Feedback Score
    Thanks AK that's what I thought. Need to find a long pair of pliers just in case, but I don't plan on running anything that would require those plates either.

Quote Originally Posted by jdc. View Post
    I was wondering about your case, i know the one that came with my DDM4 V4 the foam isn't thick enough, My rifle rattles around the case.

This seemed odd to me. When i do choose to put my rifle in the case I have to wrap it in a thick sweatshirt just to get it to remain in one spot.

Does you have this issue?

(i know its minor, but it bugged me) sorry to take your post off topic...
    No worries jdc, the foam isn't thick, but it doesn't rattle. I took a picture, but won't be able to upload till later.

Feedback Score

DD Case - Foam

Here's what I have. Sorry, it's from my phone and didn't have good lighting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast