Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Owner - What comes in the box?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Same foam in mine.

Feedback Score
    Yea, I Just found it weird that they would pay so much attention to detail to the rifle itself, that they would ship it in a container it could possibly be damaged in, while moving around as much as mine does in the case while being shipped.

I too have other cases for travel. This thought alone bugged me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jdc. View Post
    Yea, I Just found it weird that they would pay so much attention to detail to the rifle itself, that they would ship it in a container it could possibly be damaged in, while moving around as much as mine does in the case while being shipped.

I too have other cases for travel. This thought alone bugged me.
    Please don't let this Reflect Bad not the rifle itself, I bought the Rifle first, Daniel Defense did a unbelievable job at crafting and perfecting this tool, and it is far better than I had hoped and wished for. I thank everyone over at Daniel Defense for this, they earned a customer for life in all my future AR needs. (I see the MK18 SBR in my near future, and a chrome BCG)

I bought the rifle, the case was just a bonus. so i didn't expect greatness in the case, but a little improvement wouldn't hurt. Just a little more foam wouldn't be a bad thing.

Feedback Score
    When you unscrew the rails, do unscrew to the point the leg nuts (I guess that's what you could call them) come off. Loosen and then move the rail and it will come off, then just move it where you want and re tighten. Nice purchase, I love my V7 LW. Now you just need a red dot and a battle comp.

As far as the case, it's just a cheaper throw in made to protect in shipping. Have you watched the torture test videos? Anything in shipping that would hurt your gun would destroy that case, a little movement in shipping will not hurt your gun.

Feedback Score

I know you are NOT complaining , but....

Be happy it came in a case..even if the case IS a bit low end.

Few years ago I had an LWRC that arrived with the box so beat up, that I lost a few items from the box the rifle was shipped in. Yes. shipped in a cardboard box.

I got a new DD just yesterday. Arrived safe and complete...in it's cheesy case. NO complaint from me.

Great rifle isn't it?

FN in MT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12