Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E-cigarettes

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

ECigs

My wife has been using an E Cigs for three years, not one normal cigarette in three years. This from a 52 year old woman who started smoking when she was 16.
    Her favorite ECig is an Ego. It has many options, you can get the big battery and a tank for vaping all day long with recharging or refilling.
    She makes her own juice, she ordered a gallon of polygycol. She buys her flavors at a cake decorating shop, they usual have the right size bottles of flavoring.
    You can vap in most resturants and bars. as long as no one gets their nose out of joint, there is no smoke, it's only steam and if you want you don't show any steam when you exhale.
    The ECigs you buy at 711 are a waste of time, if you want to try them to get the taste, go ahead but they are not for full time use.

Feedback Score

DIP

Quote Originally Posted by ridgerunner70 View Post
    What about chewing tobacco?
    Try Mint Snuff made by Oregon Mint Snuff Co. All mint no nicotine. I have been using it for two weeks now and have not craved a real dip yet. I got it from a Medical store in town. I was told Walmart sells it but I have not seen this product for sale there yet.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I am not a smoker but I know 4 life long smokers who have used them with 100% success and their friends and friends of friends have also used them with the same success rate. I have no clue on brand but within my limited circle they are 100% successful.

Feedback Score
    Vaping industry had signficantly changed since 2012, vape kits and vaporizers of new generation have better productivity, lighter weight and still remain the most effective remedy to fight nicotine addiction.

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    Vaping is the only thing that keeps me away from cigs. It’s not as satisfying as smoke, but close enough for me. It takes a week or two to get used to. Might seem harsh at first and you won’t get acclimated if you try to mix with cigs. My lungs cleared right up from the lack of tar though I still dry cough some.

It’s trial and error to find a device you like. I went through a bunch to find the three keepers that all use the same coils. Those cheap tubes are awful and have too small reservoirs. I keep the amps at 10-11 for just adequate volume not the big obnoxious clouds. My juice is a Marlboro flavor - Blend 4 by 503 brand. My non-smoking family can detect no smell at all. Does not stink up clothes. Start at max nicotine and work down at your own pace.

Find a specialized vape store that does not sell tobacco. The clerks will actually know something about the devices.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12