Thread: Middle Tennessee Shooting Location- Nolensville

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Middle Tennessee Shooting Location- Nolensville

Does any one here have land in the Nolensville, College Grove, Triune area that would be willing to let a responsible shooter have access for .223 and hand gun caliber shooting? I know of the TwRa range, but it is a pain to get to and has very limited hrs- thanks in advance!

Feedback Score
    I'm surprised by the lack of big outdoor shooting ranges out here in TN. I live in Thompsons Station/Franklin area. TwRa Range ? Is that off Duplex road in Spring Hill ?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by G26 View Post
    I'm surprised by the lack of big outdoor shooting ranges out here in TN. I live in Thompsons Station/Franklin area. TwRa Range ? Is that off Duplex road in Spring Hill ?
    You're actually in a great area for outdoor shooting.

Have you heard of Charlie Haffner Memorial Range? I've never been out there since I live in Murfreesboro and have the TWRA range in Antioch as well as Ok Corral to shoot at, but from what I hear, it's quite a nice place.

There is also Strategic Edge out in Chapel Hill, but that place is pricey and has a waiting list for membership that keeps it from being packed. Their big selling point is a 1,250yd rifle range, and lots of separate areas for different shooting. Everyone I talk to who has a membership swears by it like someone with season tickets for a sporting venue.
    Last edited by btq96r; 12-30-16 at 21:39.
    Moderation is for Canadians.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the info. I'm kind of new to middle TN. The only outdoor range that i was aware of was in Spring Hill and 1 down in Columbia.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Look up Strategic Edge. It's a fantastic range in Chapel Hill, TN.

jpgm

Feedback Score
    The range at Cheatham County Game Preserve no longer requires daily or annual permits. Located outside Ashland City, it can be crowded sometimes.