Thread: NT4

Feedback Score

NT4

Dealer just got the NT4 in over the holiday break. I was out of town, of course he asked to go shoot it

He said it performed as expected, like typical KAC gear. Will be going out this weekend to smoke it and do a little informal research to see if there is any discernable shift with the can on/off.

The M4QD pictured did not have any shift @ 50yards with a 11.5 noveske barreled upper, and when put on a 16inch noveske barreled upper, there was no shift @ 100yards.

So I plan on shooting out to 300 to get a rather longer sample of shift...if any

In the end, its shift, doesn't matter much, as long as you can account for it each time you put it on off. But its interesting to find out none the less, considering the NT4 is mostly if not all inconel, heavy as shit, and only mounted on a FH.

While some other cans/do-dads are calibrate to adjust for POI/POA and they are longer, reflex, and contact the weapon in different points...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    looks sweet, makes me miss my issued NT4

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Jesus Derek...

Feedback Score
    very nice...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I want one real Bad, But first I will get a Colt LE 6921 and then a KAC M4 QD,NT4.

Feedback Score
    Nice.