Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why Surrender Is Never An Option

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Great read.
    B5 Systems, Inc. Owner - I can be contacted at mark@b5systems.com

Feedback Score
    Just read the story of the Hi-Fi murders...

There are no words to accurately describe that. That is a horrific way to die.

And the NAACP saw fit to stick up for the murderers. How ****ing shameful.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Just read the story of the Hi-Fi murders...

There are no words to accurately describe that. That is a horrific way to die.

And the NAACP saw fit to stick up for the murderers. How ****ing shameful.
    If you didn't read the link in my previous post, this case was a lot worse if you can imagine that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders...stopher_Newsom

Total media blackout of the story and when the families of the victims protested outside the local news station the "communatay" of these POS's actual had a counter protest celebrating the murders and waving signs "every time privilege whites get hurt we will celebrate".
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    29 (97%)
    Tagged. That was a great read. Im going to pass this along
    "Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum"

Semper Paratus AR-15 Armorer

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've seen that post before but it is good enough to be posted periodically.

Recently a combat vet asked me (a total civilian, I've never shot at or killed anyone before for any reason) whether I really believed I could kill another person in self defense. He said that even in combat many guys feel revulsion and later PTSD for having to do something so unnatural as killing another human being, even if they are obviously the "enemy." I've read similar warnings from policemen and other military writers that killing can be psychologically devastating and the untested can seriously under estimate the aftermath.

So this thread is excellent to remind me once again that no matter the aftermath of having to shoot another person in defense of my life or a loved one's, the alternative is much worse. I think if I survived a surrender situation and a loved one was killed, raped or tortured, I would be a worse wreck than could ever happen from shooting someone. And I didn't survive, well that is definitely worse.

I can never know how I will react in or after an actual shooting or lethal self defense situation, but this thread helps steel the will to at least prepare mentally and physically for being able to do something. Never willingly give up any means or advantage to defend myself or others. Never surrender. If I die at least it will be from trying however futilely, not from giving up.
    Last edited by NWPilgrim; 04-14-12 at 17:56.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by NWPilgrim View Post
    I've seen that post before but it is good enough to be posted periodically.

Recently a combat vet asked me (a total civilian, I've never shot at or killed anyone before for any reason) whether I really believed I could kill another person in self defense. He said that even in combat many guys feel revulsion and later PTSD for having to do something so unnatural as killing another human being, even if they are obviously the "enemy." I've read similar warnings from policemen and other military writers that killing can be psychologically devastating and the untested can seriously under estimate the aftermath.

So this thread is excellent to remind me once again that no matter the aftermath of having to shoot another person in defense of my life or a loved one's, the alternative is much worse. I think if I survived a surrender situation and a loved one was killed, raped or tortured, I would be a worse wreck than could ever happen from shooting someone. And I didn't survive, well that is definitely worse.

I can never know how I will react in or after an actual shooting or lethal self defense situation, but this thread helps steel the will to at least prepare mentally and physically for being able to do something. Never willingly give up any means or advantage to defend myself or others. Never surrender. If I die at least it will be from trying however futilely, not from giving up.
    Killing is a natrual part of life, same as sex.

Read this man's book then pass it along to everyone you know who carries a gun for living and or owns one for self defense.
    http://www.killology.com/bio.htm
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    If you didn't read the link in my previous post, this case was a lot worse if you can imagine that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders...stopher_Newsom

Total media blackout of the story and when the families of the victims protested outside the local news station the "communatay" of these POS's actual had a counter protest celebrating the murders and waving signs "every time privilege whites get hurt we will celebrate".
    Just... wow. I honestly don't know where to start, or even what to say to all this.

I bet those same black folks would (in fact, I KNOW they would) be whooping and hollering about how racist white folks are if the roles were reversed. But they do and say shit that is blatantly racist in nature, and not a peep is uttered...

And this is from the perspective of a black man. The victim mentality and the hypocritical thought process of the black community as a whole is bringing us down, and dragging the rest of the country with us. But this is another topic altogether, and I'd rather not derail this topic.

This has steeled my resolve. I'd rather die fighting than suffer at the mercy of some dickbag who has decided to visit violence upon me.

Feedback Score
    With all the violence taking place over the last year you would think people would be waking up. But the liberals are pushing white guilt and the media covering up all the racial attacks on whites because it doesn't fit the evil white man stereotype they push. Things really aren't looking good for our country.

Last summer there were over 100 attacks on whites and the only one that made the MSM was the transexual and it wasn't covered until they found out the she was a he. Everyone better start waking up and decide they are going to protect themselves and their families.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Got a little bonus money coming this week (no, I do not work for GSA or Goldman Sachs!) and this thread emphasized I need to square away my CCW clothes and holsters. Violence seems to be going unchecked or even encouraged and law enforcement seems ever more creeping toward the PC side. A couple friends who have called the local police for things like being sideswiped, theft, etc said the police won't come out immediately unless there is blood or an actual attack in progress.

I had carried my G23 in a backpack but that is not readily accessible. Better than leaving in the car but not ideal. Tried a couple of IWB for the G23 but it seems like it still prints readily with any position (me) other than straight up. The problem seems to be the grip sticks out a bit too much. I like the 3:30 position best so far. Appendix looks interesting but not comfortably at all with the compact frame. So far, I have reverted to pocket carry of my P3AT but thinking about this thread reminds me the .380 may be OK to deter a mugging, but not for getting caught in civil unrest. Time to revisit the Glocks for CCW!

I got a concealed carry vest today as a first step. I intended it for better cover on all but warm/hot days but it carries the pistol and mags rather well inside the concealed pockets with no-print liner.

Thinking of trying a G27 for IWB. I handled one again at the LGS and it feels big enough to handle OK, and the grip is much shorter and should not print at all. It would be great to have the smaller frame but be able to still use all my G23 and G22 mags if needed.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks for posting that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123