Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New M&P Shield in 9mm & 40S&W

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guns-up.50 View Post
    could be me or the pic but the rear sight looks moved foreward??
    A factory RMR-ready model would be cool. Assuming the sight is actually forward.

Honestly I'd be happy with one that could hit the broad side of a barn and didn't require a hundred dollar trigger upgrade.
    Last edited by SpookyPistolero; 04-05-12 at 14:54.
    The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyPistolero View Post
    Honestly I'd be happy with one that could hit the broad side of a barn and didn't require a hundred dollar trigger upgrade.
    Those have been in production for multiple years now

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPatrolAR View Post
    Those have been in production for multiple years now
    I'd be willing to try another, but the one I had a year or so ago certainly fell into both those categories.
    The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Maybe someone will leave one a coffee shop by mistake before the 12th.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Oh please be single stack compact 9.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    A factory RMR-ready model would be cool. Assuming the sight is actually forward.

These would make me consider buying another one of them. My wife loves her 9mm, and in all honesty neither of use have experienced any accuracy issues. It's not a bullseye gun, but then maybe we just suck as shooters . I did get a trigger job out of the chute though.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I'm betting on a sub compact M&P 9mm/40. Been told that the prototype has existed for a while.

We'll know for sure on the 12th.
    Last edited by Beat Trash; 04-05-12 at 17:32.

Feedback Score
    I would bet it's something to compete with the Ruger LC9 and that hole is one of those gun lock things CA requires.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'd be willing to try another, but the one I had a year or so ago certainly fell into both those categories.
    I've been using M&Ps at work for a few years now and have had personal ones before we adopted them at work. IME, the guns with accuracy issues tend to be due to the loose nut behind the trigger and nothing else.

As far as triggers go; the first run of 45s had horrible triggers but the other guns had decent triggers on them. Yeah, the reset is faint, but that is easily fixed by shooting the gun and learning the reset point.

Feedback Score
    am I the only one that still wants a 10mm?

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast