Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: New M&P Shield in 9mm & 40S&W

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    If it is a single stack 9mm I hope they make a model without the internal lock, magazine disconnect, magazine safety and mechanical LCI. If so Ill consider it. If not I'm betting a Kahr is in my future.

Feedback Score
    It is very likely the rumored single stack 9mm. I heard from a a friend at DeSantis Gunhide that they have been sent one so the can get started on a holster for it. He couldn't go into detail, but apparently it's going to really be something special. He compared it to the Ruger LC9 and Kahr, but much better he said. He said this will be just what we have all been waiting for.......lets hope so.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Oh please let it be a single stack 9!! My skinny ass has trouble consealing anything in The summer if it isn't at apendex iwb lol

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_B View Post
    He compared it to the Ruger LC9 and Kahr, but much better he said. He said this will be just what we have all been waiting for.......lets hope so.
    That something already exists, the Walther PPS
    As the great warrior poet Ice-Cube once said, "If the day does not require an AK, it is good."

Feedback Score
    I still think it's going to be some type of NiB finish for their product line. Companies like to stick with name themes when they have pat. and trademarks. They already have something called Frog SHIELD or something.
    In celebration of Ramadan, I'll be eating Pork all month. You're Welcome.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvee View Post
    I still think it's going to be some type of NiB finish for their product line. Companies like to stick with name themes when they have pat. and trademarks. They already have something called Frog SHIELD or something.
    at our store we currently stock FS M&P 9mm and 40 SW in nickel boron
    BURY ME WITH MY GUNS ON

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I've tried to like S&W and have had several new revolvers and M&P pistols over the years, most were sent back to service for one problem or another. Had a bodyguard revolver where the internal lock crumbled to pieces and locked up the gun. M&P with a bad rear sight, another with rust in the striker channel. A 642 had the barrel split after the first trip to the range. All were new guns. Their service is great cause it has to be!

Of all the firearms I've bought, Smith is the only make I've had to return for service.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkracka View Post
    I've tried to like S&W and have had several new revolvers and M&P pistols over the years, most were sent back to service for one problem or another. Had a bodyguard revolver where the internal lock crumbled to pieces and locked up the gun. M&P with a bad rear sight, another with rust in the striker channel. A 642 had the barrel split after the first trip to the range. All were new guns. Their service is great cause it has to be!

Of all the firearms I've bought, Smith is the only make I've had to return for service.
    Sorry to hear. Sounds like a lot of bad luck. I have never had a problem with any of my S&Ws.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    It's obviously a warning! The Glock design team who came up with the Gen 4, who were subsequently run off, were hired by S&W to make similar "improvements" to the M&P...

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    From the art work across all the pages and the video of mass appeal it seems like it going to be something other than just a new pistol.

Like the Apple experience.. .The S&W experience.

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast