Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Date Changed***Kentucky Training Group May 12th!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by noveske81 View Post
    here ya go deadeye Class will be May 3-4, with one day pistol, one day carbine there will be a night shoot both nights. The class will take place in Russell Springs Ky at the Russell County Sportsmans Club, for more info go to Franks website at wayofthegun.us hope to see some of you there
    Great, I'll mark it on my calender. What will I need to bring, money, ammo, ect, and how much? I'll check out the site though maybe it's on there.
    Frog Lube Fanboy BCM Koolaid Drinker
    olds442tyguy: I prefer buying American not because of the cost, but because of the integrity. I'd rather send some greedy American guy a couple extra bucks than pay a couple bucks for an inferior product that's likely made from recycled condoms.

Feedback Score
    I checked out the site, it looks like every thing needed to know is on there. 1,000 rounds of ammo, and $250 for one day (carbine). I'm definitely planning this course in. Thanks for the info.
    olds442tyguy: I prefer buying American not because of the cost, but because of the integrity. I'd rather send some greedy American guy a couple extra bucks than pay a couple bucks for an inferior product that's likely made from recycled condoms.

Feedback Score
    good deal, he has a spot to pay a deposit on the class which he wants if you have never taken his classes before, make sure and email him to get on the list of students taken the class, i expect the classes to fill quickly, make sure and look me up day of class. Frank is a very good instructor, very good classes i think u will learn alot, and have a good time

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by noveske81 View Post
    good deal, he has a spot to pay a deposit on the class which he wants if you have never taken his classes before, make sure and email him to get on the list of students taken the class, i expect the classes to fill quickly, make sure and look me up day of class. Frank is a very good instructor, very good classes i think u will learn alot, and have a good time
    It looks like finding the 1,000 rounds may be a problem. Everyone's buying up all the ammo over this election/Sandy scare.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234