Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Date Changed***Kentucky Training Group May 12th!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Aflin, Just please tell me there will be something soon, been duracoating gun parts all day... now need to get out and shoot stuff.
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    will do shreck!
    Kentucky Regional Training Group

Shot placement is power- Stephen A. Camp

I'm aware my avvy does not stand for Heckler and Koch

Feedback Score
    Haha. Love the pic of dad.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Links to more pics
    Last edited by spm917; 01-21-13 at 19:31.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by aflin View Post
    Good meeting you SPM! Glad you learned some from the training.

Kyfortean's father cracked me up on his lawn mower hahaha

To deadeye: I will be hosting a class very soon in the near future. Keep checking up in this group. This past Saturday was nothing more then a informal training session. Next one will be a actual structured class.
    I'll definitely be keeping track. Hopefully I'll be off work. It'll be a bit of a drive for me, but I'm sure it'll be worth it.
    Frog Lube Fanboy BCM Koolaid Drinker
    olds442tyguy: I prefer buying American not because of the cost, but because of the integrity. I'd rather send some greedy American guy a couple extra bucks than pay a couple bucks for an inferior product that's likely made from recycled condoms.

Feedback Score
    I finally made an account on here. I had a blast at the shoot, the night stuff was awesome. I can't believe we reviveed the battery of socraties, I thought it was a gonner.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Welcome to M4C
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score

Carbine class

Deadeye you said you live in Albany, this year we had a carbine class in Jamestown KY at the Russell County sportsmans club, its about 30-45 min. from you. We had it in May, looking to maybe do it again around that time this coming year, we had Frank Proctor come down his company is Way of the Gun, wayofthegun.us check it out had a pistol and rifle class two days, PM me or just keep an eye out for posts as a bunch of us in the area are into training and look to have him and other well know instructors down hopefully in the future. I hope to maybe get out to a KY regional training sometime, didnt mean to high jack the tread just knew that deadeye is real close to me, new to the site also, good to see so many of my fellow kentuckians into training, hope to see some of you all at the same training or at the regional ill post any training we do also for all to enjoy.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by noveske81 View Post
    Deadeye you said you live in Albany, this year we had a carbine class in Jamestown KY at the Russell County sportsmans club, its about 30-45 min. from you. We had it in May, looking to maybe do it again around that time this coming year, we had Frank Proctor come down his company is Way of the Gun, wayofthegun.us check it out had a pistol and rifle class two days, PM me or just keep an eye out for posts as a bunch of us in the area are into training and look to have him and other well know instructors down hopefully in the future. I hope to maybe get out to a KY regional training sometime, didnt mean to high jack the tread just knew that deadeye is real close to me, new to the site also, good to see so many of my fellow kentuckians into training, hope to see some of you all at the same training or at the regional ill post any training we do also for all to enjoy.
    Well that's the closest class that I've heard of. I'm definitely interested, that's a drive I wouldn't care to make. I'll look out for the post. Thanks for taking the time to inform.
    Frog Lube Fanboy BCM Koolaid Drinker
    olds442tyguy: I prefer buying American not because of the cost, but because of the integrity. I'd rather send some greedy American guy a couple extra bucks than pay a couple bucks for an inferior product that's likely made from recycled condoms.

Feedback Score

pistol class/ carbine class Frank Proctor

here ya go deadeye Class will be May 3-4, with one day pistol, one day carbine there will be a night shoot both nights. The class will take place in Russell Springs Ky at the Russell County Sportsmans Club, for more info go to Franks website at wayofthegun.us hope to see some of you there

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast