Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you freaking kidding me

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Wait a sec, I just read a description of this item, and it says it helps to remove and install the detents for your pivot pins as well. I just used a razor blade and the steady hand of a heart surgeon, but for 7.50 if I was assembling lowers all day, I'd buy it.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    That's funny. My old Bushmasher was the only AR I've owned that was out of spec enough to maybe need one of those.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    Ours will be hard to notice for the most part, until you need to use them. But most importantly, the rear pin will not interfere with the ambidextrous selector's operation

Keep me posted, preferably before they are released.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    I hope at least it's made in America

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokopelli View Post
    I suspect the "Bushmaster AR15 Starter Cleaning Kit" was on that rack.. Ron
    Yes, this is a case of the wrong tag on the wrong pegs, or the wrong product being placed on the pegs and the tags not being changed.

I would bet that if you compared the barcode number on the product to the one on the tag it would NOT match.

---
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    If you build it they will cum
    FUAC !!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chadbag View Post
    Yes, this is a case of the wrong tag on the wrong pegs, or the wrong product being placed on the pegs and the tags not being changed.

I would bet that if you compared the barcode number on the product to the one on the tag it would NOT match.

---
    No sir...you are wrong. Although I did not check if it was made in America, it definitely was $50. The tag on the box had the same description...and price. This was no $5 screw up dude...I'm not that ****ing stupid

Feedback Score
    And there was no Bushmaster starting cleaning kit in sight. This was in between other bushmaster mags, Troy mags, Tactical shotgun stocks, Blackhawk slings, and a couple shotgun flashlights.

Cleaning kits were in another isle, and there were no Bushmaster cleaning kits in the house. Hell, the Otis Tactical gun cleaning kit wasn't even $50.

I took a picture because I had to do a double take. My eyes could not believe what they saw.

Feedback Score
    Simply they are going to charge the most they think people will pay for it, sad part is people are buying that for that price so they will continue to charge that or more.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by !Nvasi0n View Post
    Oh my god, it just makes me sick some of the dumb shit ignorant rich kids get off on buying.
    I was thinking more along the lines of shit ignorant rednecks buy.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast