Thread: Romanian AK47 WASR10/63 side-folder (Western NC)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Romanian AK47 WASR10/63 side-folder (Western NC)

I went out a bought myself an AK47 a couple weeks ago with my tax refund.... and I just don't like it. I cannot get comfortable with it... so I am interested in trading it for other firearms I an interested in...
    My AK is in pristine condition, has been fired EXACTLY 164 times (I keep a log book on every rifle I own - and with BRASS cased ammo, has never tasted steel), cleaned every 50 rds, and has an absolutely beautiful chrome-lined bore.
    This AK has been imported by Century, and don't worry, I checked for front sight cant and gas block/piston alignment before I took it home - this one is well put together. It has a side folding Tapco stock (black) which came on it, as well as a Tapco G2 trigger. (which is actually quite nice for an AK). The forearm is standard wood. Muzzle brake is the slant type. Comes with 2 30 round magazines and sling.
    I have accuracy tested this rifle to shoot an average 5 rd group of 2.63" @ 100y with Winchester USA 123gr. FMJ ammo.
    I am looking to trade this rifle for a nice 1911 of some sort (and yes, I know I will have to include cash), and the only stipulations I have on a 1911 is that it be in .45, have steel frame, and at least drift-adjustable rear sights. 4" bbl or 5". Please e-mail me at extremeedgepc@gmail.com
    Last edited by Damascus; 05-22-12 at 11:58. Reason: Sold. Awaiting payment.
    "A government big enough to give you what you want, is strong enough to take what you have." -T. Jefferson

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Sold. Awaiting payment.
    Last edited by Damascus; 05-22-12 at 11:58.
    "A government big enough to give you what you want, is strong enough to take what you have." -T. Jefferson

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    SOLD. Awaiting payment.
    Last edited by Damascus; 05-22-12 at 11:57.