Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Benchmade SOCP Dagger Review

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Tried it. Doesn't work for me. Either I have to tie the tip down so tight that the ring sticks out or vice versa.
    Gotcha. I found that I have to play with it a little bit to find the sweet spot, but it does a good job at staying concealed. Both ends are slightly lifted on me, but it's not hard for me to pull off.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Tried it. Doesn't work for me. Either I have to tie the tip down so tight that the ring sticks out or vice versa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim D View Post
    Gotcha. I found that I have to play with it a little bit to find the sweet spot, but it does a good job at staying concealed. Both ends are slightly lifted on me, but it's not hard for me to pull off.
    I think much of that has to do with simple body shape.

I used to carry my Spatan inside the left appendix crease angled outboard . On the Spartan sheath (which is huge) it had spots to attache soft loops and I just raised it up so it was on the second spot down with one loop so it sat at that angle and moved in the crease. It was very comfortable , but slow and hard to get to and deploy upward with cover garments / pinned elbows / ect.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Probably a moot point since most here are LE, but I believe this blade is illegal for us Texas civilians.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    anyone else have pictures of the soc-c or cqb tool mounted to a carrier or any other molle platform? preferably hidden behind pouches or other similarly sneaky methods.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by trinydex View Post
    anyone else have pictures of the soc-c or cqb tool mounted to a carrier or any other molle platform? preferably hidden behind pouches or other similarly sneaky methods.
    Here's how I have it on my PC

967029_10100520089114352_58627514_o.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I can’t remember a mile in my life that was even mildly amusing"

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    nice review.. might have to pick one of these up

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234