Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Propper" brand clothing

Feedback Score
    I have one set of multicam and have worn them on the range and at classes for about a year. They are very comfortable but at my last range session the stitching let go. The material itself seems very durable and mine have no signs of wear.

Feedback Score
    I was checking out this review on their all multicam combat shirt which looks interesting.

http://milspecmonkey.com/weargear/cl...u-combat-shirt

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    While I don't have experience with Proppers pants, I do use some of their uniform items issued to the U. S. Coast Guard such as Gore-Tex jackets/trousers and fleeces, they seem to be pretty decent quality. I'm kind of an outerwear nut.... That said, I'd prefer something to the likes of Outdoor Research, Arcteryx, patagonia...... But FWIW, I have had several years of use from my Propper gear with no issues. Not the best fit- kinda big. Hopefully their other clothing items are good to go.
    Cheers!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have owned several sets of their Nomex BDU's. AT the time they were purchased they were the only ones around. Expensive because of the fabric, patterned after typical BDU style, with 2 pocket shirt, etc. Followed BDU pattern pretty much other than no blousing laces in the pants cuff.
    Held up well, but never had to test the nomex
    Send lawyers, guns and money the $#!+ has hit the fan...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattw82 View Post
    While I don't have experience with Proppers pants, I do use some of their uniform items issued to the U. S. Coast Guard such as Gore-Tex jackets/trousers and fleeces, they seem to be pretty decent quality. I'm kind of an outerwear nut.... That said, I'd prefer something to the likes of Outdoor Research, Arcteryx, patagonia...... But FWIW, I have had several years of use from my Propper gear with no issues. Not the best fit- kinda big. Hopefully their other clothing items are good to go.
    Cheers!
    I also do not own their pants but do have a pack from them which is made in conjunction with Arc'teryx, who happens to make super great equipment. I would think they are GTG.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    Propper BDUs isn't what I'm looking for. Bought A brand from our army navy store in 2010. bought 2 pair within 4 months. The tag says ID GEAR. I cannot find this brand anywhere. the place we bought them from says they always carry PROPPER and only ordered the others 1 time.the pants have the same 65%poly/35%cotton that PROPPER has. but PROPPER is made in Dominican Republic and ID GEAR says made in USA. The ID GEAR brand is alot less rough and stiff compared to PROPPER. So My ? is has anyone heard of ID GEAR or know if the company is listed under a different name and maybe ID GEAR is one of their lines? Any help anyone can offer is greatly appreciated!!!!!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I have one of their fleeces and it is good to go.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12