Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: $10 Black Pmags at KY Gun Co

Feedback Score
    I havn't had a problem ordering glock mags or p-mags from botach but I am waiting for a couple of LMT bcg's that have been back ordered for a couple of weeks now. They have not charged my card for them but I wish they would come in soon. Seems like there has been a run on bcg's lately.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Botach did match competitor prices if you send them a link about nine months ago but I have not done business with them since. I'll give it a try as I want to buy 20 PMags and will post the results tomorrow.
    We are all inclined to judge ourselves by our ideals; others, by their acts.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rundm View Post
    I havn't had a problem ordering glock mags or p-mags from botach but I am waiting for a couple of LMT bcg's that have been back ordered for a couple of weeks now. They have not charged my card for them but I wish they would come in soon. Seems like there has been a run on bcg's lately.
    Those botach BCG's that were mismarked at $88 have been cancelled. The price is back to ~$120 now which is still a good deal with free shipping, but they have been OOS for months.

I had an LMT BCG on backorder from Botach from back in last November of 2011, they never got any in.

Feedback Score
    Botach is always a shot in the dark unless you ask them specifically

I have had whole orders ship almost immediately followed by single items they never bothered to tell me were back ordered.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titanse05 View Post
    Would be better if there was a free shipping offer. Decent price though.

They are selling them below MAP as it is, and aren't making much of anything. Shipping them for free would most likely cost them money.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Mine were not of this variety. They were the enhanced bolt with full auto carrier at their regularly listed price. Don't know if they were some of the ones that got cancelled but it has been a few weeks now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillusion View Post
    Those botach BCG's that were mismarked at $88 have been cancelled. The price is back to ~$120 now which is still a good deal with free shipping, but they have been OOS for months.

I had an LMT BCG on backorder from Botach from back in last November of 2011, they never got any in.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rundm View Post
    I bought two from DSG Arms a few weeks ago.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    Thanks, I'll be picking some up

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Did anyone order from this site and get it yet? Just wondering if they're blowing out Gen 1 Pmags, or if they're the current RevM.

Last time I ordered from a site that still had pictures of gen 1 Pmags, I figured they just never updated the pic, but I actually got a gen 1 Pmag.
    Know your role, and shut your mouth.

Feedback Score
    I got mine in about 3 days. All of them have a 2010 date on them, so they are probably all Gen 1 mags.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast