Thread: NOS Stripped Imbel FAL receiver, bolt, FN Para Lower, more...

Feedback Score

NOS Stripped Imbel FAL receiver, bolt, FN Para Lower, more...

[SIZE="7"]SOLD/SIZE]

Deal fell through because of a new CA law. Really stupid law, too. Prevented the transfer from occurring. So, only a PPT for CA sales. Sorry. All others, please make sure your FFL will accept a receiver / firearm from an individual (I'm not an FFL, and it matters to some dealers). Thanks!

Hello Good People,

I'm putting my FAL parts up on the block. Just don't see myself getting around to completing this project anytime soon, so it goes...

New old stock Imbel gear logo FAL receiver. Minty shape, ready to be built. FN steel Para lower receiver, new old stock as well. The two fit together oooh so nice. Perfect. I have a bolt and carrier as well (carrier is not the Para version, but I was told that the bolt could be paired with a Para carrier and work great). Bolt and carrier as depicted in pic do not have the same serial. Kickass (and rare!) Israeli charging handle too! The bolt is in wonderful shape, but is not new. Would like to sell as a package to make my life easier, but if it doesn't generate any interest I'll part it out. If you require more pics, please just ask.

Looking to get $795 for everything, shipped to your FFL. I can take Paypal if you like, if you include an extra 4% for their fee. Otherwise a postal MO would be best. DO NOT mark a Paypal payment as a gift, please. PM me if you'd like my PP email and phone contact info. I am in North Hollywood, CA in case any local folks want the stuff.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Peshawar; 07-13-12 at 14:10. Reason: SOLD
    Crossing the Noobicon

Feedback Score
    Up, please.
    Crossing the Noobicon