Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Picked up a Noveske N4 Light Carbine........

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    BOARD RULES

4) Contact The Manufacturer or Dealer First – Internet forums have a large global audience and unsubstantiated or ill-informed comments will affect the livelihoods of a lot of hard working people in the industry. If you have an issue with a manufacturer or dealer that you would like to resolve, we ask that your first contact them to resolve it.

John Noveske is a damn good guy, and whether intended to or not, this is still the internet, and there will be a pile of people who read this thread and walk away thinking that Noveske Rifleworks puts out a problem weapon.

All of us understand that problems exist, and the defining issues of a company are how many problems get into the market place, and how the manufacturer dealers with them once they are made aware.

While I don't believe this was intentional, I think the Mods/ Staff/ Admin may want to reread the rules of the board, as it seems #4 exists only in a vacuum. I understand M/S/A can't be everywhere, but this seems to be getting more and more common across the web (including here).
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Mods can delete the thread and make it disapeer, when I get the rifle back I will post an AAR and mention how much John Noveske rifles kicks a$$ and great his CS is.

Ill take some time now and re-read the rules and try not to break them in the future.

Robert E Miksits

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    BOARD RULES

4) Contact The Manufacturer or Dealer First – Internet forums have a large global audience and unsubstantiated or ill-informed comments will affect the livelihoods of a lot of hard working people in the industry. If you have an issue with a manufacturer or dealer that you would like to resolve, we ask that your first contact them to resolve it.

I think the Mods/ Staff/ Admin may want to reread the rules of the board, as it seems #4 exists only in a vacuum. I understand M/S/A can't be everywhere, but this seems to be getting more and more common across the web (including here).
    You are way out of your lane right now, Stick. Don't you have your own board to administrate? ~ Thekatar

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Strikes me that this rule 4 is getting enforced too much frankly, but I think that it's what happens when a forum is dealer-driven and not user-driven.

Feedback Score
    The orig. poster should have contacted Noveske first about any issue with the weapon IF the weapon was purchased direct from them. If it was not, then the owner needs to contact the dealer as this is where the problem most likely started.

A negative review about about a company does a lot of damage. If the company was out of line then they deserve it. If they did nothing wrong (like in this case) then the do not derserve it and will not be tolerated on this forum.

M4C has rules (like #4) in place to protect manufacturers from trolls and or people that just want to throw them under the bus for virtually no reason. Companies work hard to maintain their image and it is unfair for them to be judged by one or two incidents.

M4C is not dealer or manufacturer driven. We are ethically driven if anything. This is why we protect manufacturers.
    Last edited by STAFF; 01-09-08 at 13:18.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123