Thread: Saiga 12 converted NEW

Feedback Score

Saiga 12 converted NEW

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

If this is the incorrect location for this Ad please delete or notify me to do so.

This is a brand new Saiga that has been converted. Gun Has Been Test Fired Only

The shotgun was converted by me. I have 7 years of experience in metal fabrication. This saiga is 1 of 12 that I have converted so please feel confident that this shotgun has been converted correctly and professionally.

If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, if you don't mind paying for return shipping I will be happy to give you your money back.

GUNSMITHING

Everything has been TIG welded. All holes, trigger guard, and muzzle brake have been TIGed.You cannot tell where any of the holes were or where the muzzle break was pinned. All welds were blended so they cannot be seen

Barrel was cut down and JTE muzzle brake permanently pined in place to bring the overall length a just over 18".

Gas Block hole was ramped and D shaped to direct gas to the piston and un-obstruct any gas ports

Gas ports have been opened to run on Federal Blue box or similar low power shells.

Bolt has been Ramped and Polished to smooth out the action and make reloading on a full mag easier.

AFTERMARKET PARTS

- JTE Muzzle Brake
    - JTE Mag Guide (not pictured but installed)
    - Tapco G2 Trigger Group
    - Mission First Tactical Pistol Grip
    - VLTOR Buffer Tube
    - Magpul CTR Stock

$1250.00 shipped to your choice of FFL
    Comes with one 10rd Surefire mag and Stock Accessory Kit(cleaning rod, brush, solvent bottle, and small tools).

Any questions please feel free to IM or email me. If you would like more pictures I can get them for you.

Last edited by The Knuckle; 04-28-12 at 15:21.