Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shreveport/Bossier Area

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Shreveport/Bossier Area

Just want to see who is getting out and about in the local area around Shreveport/Bossier shooting and training. I would like to try to get together with some of you (if any) and put some rounds down range. Post up here if you are interested in getting together. Cheers...Warren

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Shreveport here... recently joined Long Range Alley gun club... I try to go at least once a week. You are welcome to come as my guest. The guest fee is $5 for the day. Its about 20 minutes from my house in south Shreveport. Nice place to shoot.

We were gonna meet up at a gun show a while back but I lost your number. Let me know if you want to get together. I could use a training partner to help add some structure to my range days. We could also do the M4C monthly competitions together
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I dug through some old messages and found your number... if its still the same... sending you a text now...
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Awesome! Anyone else in the area looking to get together sometime

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    I would, but won't be there until June (planning on re-newing the membership to Long Range Alley). How often do ya'll get together and what practice do you prefer? Carbine only or pistol too?
    Last edited by Hunter Rose; 04-25-12 at 22:29.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Rose View Post
    I would, but won't be there until June (planning on re-newing the membership to Long Range Alley). How often do ya'll get together and what practice do you prefer? Carbine only or pistol too?
    Well so far we havent got together a single time. We are trying to get some numbers together so that we can gain more knowledge base and get a little consistency. I personally only own a Carbine, but I am in the market for a pistol, and very close to closing in on a shotgun. Are you military? or just out of town for a while and returning soon? ---Warren

EDIT: I say "we" but I am meaning I would like to
    Last edited by IYAAYASwarrior; 04-25-12 at 23:32.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

"Range Box"

Just a little something I was messing with this weekend. It is just an old metal tool box I stripped down and painted. I think it turned out pretty good. I plan on taking it to the range and seeing if it will do the job...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    That looks like it would make a nice ammo can. I've got a smaller "homegrown" can im working on for carrying loaded mags... still needs a handle though.

I am for sure going to the range this Wednesday, just lemme know what time you want to meet up. I was thinking we could hit the 100/200 yard range first to check our zeros then head to the assualt deck where there are steel targets to shoot at varying ranges from 100-480 yards. Ill have a pistol or two with me also for you to play with
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Colt 6920 View Post
    That looks like it would make a nice ammo can. I've got a smaller "homegrown" can im working on for carrying loaded mags... still needs a handle though.

I am for sure going to the range this Wednesday, just lemme know what time you want to meet up. I was thinking we could hit the 100/200 yard range first to check our zeros then head to the assualt deck where there are steel targets to shoot at varying ranges from 100-480 yards. Ill have a pistol or two with me also for you to play with
    Sounds good! I have to be at work by 3pm...Ho does a time between 9-10am meet up sound?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by IYAAYASwarrior View Post
    Sounds good! I have to be at work by 3pm...Ho does a time between 9-10am meet up sound?
    That works perfect for me, I have to pick up a tux in Shreveport around 2:30 so that should give us plenty of trigger time. I just finished my first 9mm reloads Cant wait to test them out!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast