Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shreveport/Bossier Area

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I am headed to SC for a little while. How does Friday work for you? How about that "toy" you were putting together?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Are we alone?

Are you and I the only ones in the local area that are members on M4C and own an AR? It sure seems that way sometimes!!!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I know a handfull of guys with AR's around here but most of them just bought them to sit in a safe apparently. There are some guys over on BayouShooter.com that shoot at LRA but I have yet to meet any of them. My dad is coming in town this weekend for fathers day, I might take him shooting on Sunday... care to join if we go? He hasnt been to LRA yet so hes wanting to check it out. I bought him a Margaritaville Frozen Concoction maker for fathers day... so we may be too hungover for the range We shall see
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Colt 6920 View Post
    I know a handfull of guys with AR's around here but most of them just bought them to sit in a safe apparently. There are some guys over on BayouShooter.com that shoot at LRA but I have yet to meet any of them. My dad is coming in town this weekend for fathers day, I might take him shooting on Sunday... care to join if we go? He hasnt been to LRA yet so hes wanting to check it out. I bought him a Margaritaville Frozen Concoction maker for fathers day... so we may be too hungover for the range We shall see
    Well I am not too sure I can make it sunday. I will let you know for sure. I am willing to bet a sunday at the range is about what---30% chance? If I just got a sweet machine like that I would take it for a test drive to work out any kinks. I will let you know for sure...Oh and I have been working on those reloads...might be able to shave some time next range trip. I will be in Florida from 20-28 Enjoy your weekend if we dont shoot.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Anyone heading to the Show in Shreveport next weekend?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Anyone ever deal with Cash-in-a-Flash on North Market? They are an authorized Glock dealer and offer up a military discount. I can take home a Gen 3 or 4 G17 for $429.00...I am slowly inching closer and closer to making a purchase...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by IYAAYASwarrior View Post
    Anyone ever deal with Cash-in-a-Flash on North Market? They are an authorized Glock dealer and offer up a military discount. I can take home a Gen 3 or 4 G17 for $429.00...I am slowly inching closer and closer to making a purchase...
    They are good to go! Ive been in there several times. Bought trijicons for my glock there and they istalled them for free. Also bought a lower from them more recently. They are great people to deal with, very helpful. I even had a very stubborn time removing a FSB once... took it up there and he took it off for me free of charge. They stock a ton of AR stuff including small parts. I give them as much business as I can. Hell when you going up there? I may tag along
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Not really sure when I will head up there. I did not know they carried all that they do. I REALLY want to get a pistol in the very near future, but once again I have to clear it with my wife...were you able to make it out to the range? My trigger needs some more breaking in

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I didnt make it to the range today, glad I didnt since this rain keeps coming down. Id like to go sometime this week but I know it will be a big mudhole out there.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Optics vs Pistol ???

I am torn. I want to get a pistol, but I also want to close out my AR and get an Aimpoint PRO. I looked into the Vortex SPARC and it offers all types of bells and whistles, but it also had flaws I dont think I could deal with. I could just keep with my irons for a while longer, but whats the fun in that? Decisions, decisions.....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast