Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 5.56 Ammo Sources

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

5.56 Ammo Sources

Good Morning Gents,

I'm looking to get some quality 5.56/223 ammo (without getting raped) for an upcoming Larry Vicker Class. I'm looking in the area of 2-3 thousand rounds delivered to Connecticut. Any suggestions??? Thanks for your help & advise.

Jimmy Ward

Feedback Score
    You could try BH blue box from Kiser Ammo or PMC Bronze from the Armory.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Survival View Post
    Good Morning Gents,

I'm looking to get some quality 5.56/223 ammo (without getting raped) for an upcoming Larry Vicker Class. I'm looking in the area of 2-3 thousand rounds delivered to Connecticut. Any suggestions??? Thanks for your help & advise.

Jimmy Ward
    If you in the vicinity of Danbury thirty minutes over the NY border is www.ammo4guns.com

Feedback Score
    I'm looking to get some quality 5.56/223 ammo (without getting raped)
    Jimmy Ward

The place I told you about it Southington, JoJo's Gun Works has pretty decent deals on ammo.

-DM-

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    .....or PMC Bronze from the Armory.
    Their description of PMC bronze is that it's made to M193 spec.... it really is not.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score

Ammo

Good Morning Gents,

Jimmy Ward
    I have 11 900 rd cases left of 07 lake city production 5.56 ammo for sale $425.00
    a case feel free to e-mail.If you want them all $400.00 ea case. tacticaledge@ctc.net

Mark556

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I purchased 1K of 5.56 from the Hunting Shack for the EAG class I just took. Delivery took longer than originally quoted, but the ammo was of good quality with zero failures of any kind and cost me about $260 delivered. That was ordered in like June or July, so I'm sure prices have gone up since then, but it's worth a check.

-RD62

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by demigod View Post
    Their description of PMC bronze is that it's made to M193 spec.... it really is not.

It may not be, we have shot about 900 rds between 3 of us. None of us have had any problems. Take it for what it is. These days its tough to know what ur really gettn.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    True! If you run it thru carbines it should be fine.... and that's what most of us shoot. I'd certainly run it for a class if it was priced good.

But it does short stroke in rifles. GotM4 mentioned this.... I didn't believe him. So I tried a few boxes, and he was right.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    These days its tough to know what ur really gettn.
    I disagree, it said PMC right on the box so right there you know it was probably lower quality than Wolf.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast