Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carbine Classes in Northeast Ohio

Feedback Score

Carbine Classes in Northeast Ohio

A couple buddies and I would love to take an AR-15 class this summer. We have all shot for a long time but would love to learn some tactics and techniques. Can anyone refer a good instructor/s? We are in Northeast Ohio. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You might try Grant at G and R Tactical. His user name on this site is C4IGrant. He put on a carbine and pistol class which I attended this past Saturday and it was time well spent. My understanding is he intends to do these classes monthly. The range is just south of New Philadelphia, so depending on where exactly in northeast Ohio you're at you're looking at probably and hour and a half drive or so.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blunderocerous View Post
    You might try Grant at G and R Tactical. His user name on this site is C4IGrant. He put on a carbine and pistol class which I attended this past Saturday and it was time well spent. My understanding is he intends to do these classes monthly. The range is just south of New Philadelphia, so depending on where exactly in northeast Ohio you're at you're looking at probably and hour and a half drive or so.

Thanks for the heads up. While searching around I actually found his thread in the training forums and sent him an email. New Phila is not too far from me I am outside Cleveland. Thanks again

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Alliance OH PD hosts both LMS defense and EAG. They are some of the best hosts I have ever seen, Mike is a stand up guy. They welcome regular guys to train at their facility which includes square range and a shoothouse. Check the LMS website for class dates and EAGs as well.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rushca01 View Post
    Alliance OH PD hosts both LMS defense and EAG. They are some of the best hosts I have ever seen, Mike is a stand up guy. They welcome regular guys to train at their facility which includes square range and a shoothouse. Check the LMS website for class dates and EAGs as well.
    Checked them out. Looks good other than the $$$. Thats on the higher end of what I would like to spend. Thanks for the heads up though.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Grant at g&r will get you headed in the right direction. If you don't mind a few hour drive, TDI is great for the money.
    Acta Non Verba

Feedback Score

training

Hey guys check out Chris Cerino Training. I live just south of Chardon and plan on taking some of his classes this summer.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    There are a number of good recommendations in this thread.

Shameless plug:

I am an instructor for Michigan Defensive Firearms Institute. Most of our classes are in SE Michigan. I live on the west side of Cleveland and it's only a 2.5 hr drive up there.

www.michigantrainer.com
    The opinions posted above are my own and do not represent any current or former employer.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Fineis View Post
    There are a number of good recommendations in this thread.

Shameless plug:

I am an instructor for Michigan Defensive Firearms Institute. Most of our classes are in SE Michigan. I live on the west side of Cleveland and it's only a 2.5 hr drive up there.

www.michigantrainer.com
    I may have to come check you guys out! Really interested in the less lethal class.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The lms classes don't seem to be that expensive....only $400 for 2 or 3 days. Thanks for the info.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast