Thread: Remington 700ADL .223 w/ extras

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Remington 700ADL .223 w/ extras

EDIT: SOLD

I have for sale a very lightly used (approx. 24 rounds) Remington 700ADL chambered in .223REM. It has the 26" Heavy profiled barrel. I really enjoy shooting this gun, but have decided to go another route altogether with my bolt-gun project.

Rifle comes as-pictured (except for the scope), with the Hogue free-float stock, Harris bipod and sling, and I'll include the Remington rings, as well.

I'm asking $550 SHIPPED to your FFL, or will do a FTF in Richmond, KY area. This is a very accurate shooter, much better than I can make it perform. I'm holding around 1" grouping out to 200 yards with this rifle... I'm sure it can do better!

Open to trade offers, mainly other bolt-guns or .223/5.56 AR parts/accessories/rifles/shotguns/uppers/etc... Anything of value is game for me! Also looking for nice pistols. Nothing .40, please. And compact/sub-compact only in 9mm, no full-sized 9mm. Will consider full-sized .45, such as Sig P220, FNP45, or 1911. Make me a reasonable offer!

Thanks,

Bobby
    Last edited by Bobert0989; 07-01-12 at 00:23. Reason: Back up!
    Fact of life:

Although the EAGLE may soar proudly through the skies, it is very rare for the Weasel to be sucked into a jet engine.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Back on the market! Deal fell through!
    Last edited by Bobert0989; 06-03-12 at 02:22. Reason: Back on the market!
    Fact of life:

Although the EAGLE may soar proudly through the skies, it is very rare for the Weasel to be sucked into a jet engine.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Bump, new info, price, trade options
    Fact of life:

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    New lower price! Make an offer!
    Fact of life:

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    SOLD!
    Fact of life: