Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: First look, Storm Lake Fitted barrels for S&W M&P!

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson1911 View Post
    Grant are you in stock on the storm lake barrels and still doing the cerakoted gun ? I am ready to order a new gun from you if so. Just tell me a good time to call and place the order .
    Barrels are in. We are taking a break on Cerakote do to our current work load.

C4

Feedback Score
    Grant,

After reading Jacobus' post, should I still expect a year wait on this barrel? I emailed you guys a month ago and put my name on the list, how long should I expect to wait between when I send the slide out and receive the slide with the barrel?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by netchemica View Post
    Grant,

After reading Jacobus' post, should I still expect a year wait on this barrel? I emailed you guys a month ago and put my name on the list, how long should I expect to wait between when I send the slide out and receive the slide with the barrel?
    I've been on the list for 21 months now - I'm guessing it'll be a while .

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by netchemica View Post
    Grant,

No, not a year. 3-4 months is normal now.

C4

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MGMorden View Post
    I've been on the list for 21 months now - I'm guessing it'll be a while .

Feel free to e-mail us again so we can take your slide. Our guess is that your e-mail was lost somewhere.

C4

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Feel free to e-mail us again so we can take your slide. Our guess is that your e-mail was lost somewhere.

C4
    C4,

How's the waiting list coming along for the fitted M&P9 storm lake barrel? I emailed you guys on Jan 22nd to be placed on the waiting list and haven't heard anything yet.

Feedback Score
    Can someone with this barrel take their slide and barrel and slap it on a different frame and see if the accuracy is just as good as on the original frame? I switch slides and frames a lot depending on what I am shooting. It sounds like this barrel is fitted to the slide and not necessarily fitted to the locking block. Consequently, I presume that using the slide and barrel on a different frame should not have a negative impact, but I'd like to know from others or Grant whether my presumption is accurate. I do not want to have one M&P for each game I shoot, and I'm not sure I want to buy an aftermarket barrel that will only work with one frame. Thank you.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by USA View Post
    Can someone with this barrel take their slide and barrel and slap it on a different frame and see if the accuracy is just as good as on the original frame? I switch slides and frames a lot depending on what I am shooting. It sounds like this barrel is fitted to the slide and not necessarily fitted to the locking block. Consequently, I presume that using the slide and barrel on a different frame should not have a negative impact, but I'd like to know from others or Grant whether my presumption is accurate. I do not want to have one M&P for each game I shoot, and I'm not sure I want to buy an aftermarket barrel that will only work with one frame. Thank you.
    Well, you only send in the slide, so it's safe to say that the barrel will work fine on any frame as long as it's accompanied by the slide it was matched to.

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647