Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any body in Louisville Ky?

Feedback Score

Re: Any body in Louisville Ky?

Finally made it to Sharp Mart. Meh..some good prices on some Magpul stuff. Lots of Frog Lube! Used mags (Okay and Center) $17... Really rough shape, I miss the old days prices.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I'm in Frankfort.

Feedback Score
    Louisville here PRP

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottFarkus View Post
    Finally made it to Sharp Mart. Meh..some good prices on some Magpul stuff. Lots of Frog Lube! Used mags (Okay and Center) $17... Really rough shape, I miss the old days prices.

What is Sharp Mart? The flea market in Shepherdsville?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Sadly, I moved away from the area about a year ago (PCS), but still own a house 40 minutes south of the city. The best advice I can give is already present in the thread: give Mr. Smith a call, get to know the man, and hit the training circuit with him. Along the way, you'll meet a number of the other guys in this thread, and I found them all to be stand-up dudes with the right priorities.

AC

Feedback Score

Re: Any body in Louisville Ky?

Sharp Mart is in Louisville. Indian Trail shopping center. Kind of a weird mix of sports/gun stuff and pawn shop type stuff. I saw it mentioned in a thread around here somewhere.
    I don't hit the flea market much but there are some guys who sell ammo and such.
    AC that is good advice, I really hope to meet Mr. Smith someday when my work schedule eases up a bit.

Feedback Score
    Just a heads up, went to the new Cabela's in Louisville and they had a ton of 223 ammo at non gouging prices. Had steel and brass. Can only buy 5 boxes of 20 rounds or 1 box of 50. Was a madhouse in there but worth it. I got white box Winchester for $11 a box and some Hornady Tap at $20. When you get there just kinda hang out by the stand and they seem to come by every 10-15 mins putting out new boxes of the stuff that is gone. Good luck
    Peace the old fashion way

Feedback Score
    A years not too long to revive a thread is it? /sarc

So I'm in louisville for a few months for work (used to live here in the 2000's) and normally have 3 day weekends, which can get pretty boring. Just curious if anyone has info on local shoots/classes going on. I've never taken any courses but would like to. I'm looking at doing some pistol/carbine courses and precision courses. Also some friendly IDPA/2or3 gun shoots.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Where do you shoot kwelz? Silver Creek? I am looking for a club or place to shoot that will accept rifle and pistol without the Range Nazi that Knob Creek has now.

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    I have a private range a friend of mine has on his property mainly now. I used to do a lot of training at Knob Creek with Joe Barnsfather from Superior Firearms. But this last year I haven't been able to make any classes
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast