Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: P90X

Feedback Score
    It works well. I was terribly out of shape and overweight when I started it, weight loss was dramatic for me. Went from 260 at 5'9" to 195. Second time through I was a hard 185. My only concern (hope) now is that the skin from my fatty body will absorb so I don't have to have it surgically removed.

Didn't follow the diet plan. My diet wasn't that bad to begin with, but I have cut out sodas and sweets. The weird thing is that after getting my sweet tooth handled with fruit for so long, sugary sweets taste really awful, same goes for soda.

I feel great now, run 5k in the morning, program for an hour at night 5 days a week, taking weekends off now. Since I had a physical, my privately purchased insurance is dramatically cheaper.

It will work, but you've got to stick with it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmanfms View Post
    It works well. I was terribly out of shape and overweight when I started it, weight loss was dramatic for me. Went from 260 at 5'9" to 195. Second time through I was a hard 185. My only concern (hope) now is that the skin from my fatty body will absorb so I don't have to have it surgically removed.

Didn't follow the diet plan. My diet wasn't that bad to begin with, but I have cut out sodas and sweets. The weird thing is that after getting my sweet tooth handled with fruit for so long, sugary sweets taste really awful, same goes for soda.

I feel great now, run 5k in the morning, program for an hour at night 5 days a week, taking weekends off now. Since I had a physical, my privately purchased insurance is dramatically cheaper.

It will work, but you've got to stick with it.
    Good for you!!! I hope to have a report like that at some point. I am starting just a bit taller plus 20#.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123