Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Basic AR training in MN

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-HuldraArms View Post
    Hey Bravo,
    Mike and I will be offering a 2 day carbine 1 course this summer. We are teaching this on our own but we are really excited to offer this and think it will be a great course. We also have some stuff that I have not seen in any other carbine courses as well as moving target drills. We may possibly offer a pistol course as well. Please shoot me a PM and I'd be more then happy to make sure you are on the email list. Also we will be offering some pistol courses as well. Don't let CP2 intimidate you, if you can handle a pistol safely and have a solid grasp of the fundamentals you would be fine. I would be more then happy to help with training before if you'd be interested.

Thanks
    Dave
    Thanks, Dave. I have solid pistol skills (been shooting many years) but no official "level 1" course from anywhere/anyone so I thought that would automatically rule me out of CP2.

PM inbound on your carbine and pistol courses. I'd like to be sure I end up on that mail list.

BH

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoHotel View Post
    PM inbound on your carbine and pistol courses. I'd like to be sure I end up on that mail list.

BH
    Please don't shoot the RC target truck

Dave and Mike teach an excellent course.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    "Wait...what...someone shot up the RC truck?!?"
    Last edited by BravoHotel; 02-15-13 at 14:26.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123