Page 12 of 72 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: G&R Tactical

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    BIG +1 for Grant @ GandR!

I've ordered several uppers/lowers and misc. odds and ends from Grant and have been thrilled with the service

I've also had several guys on my team overseas ask me to put together M4'gerys for them...and Grant is my go-to-guy for all of the parts and accessories I need. I've spoken to him on the phone from thousands of miles away and have been very pleased with the customer service I've been provided.

That's why I keep on buying shit from him

-dk
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!"

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Once again G&R and Grant are a pleasure to deal with, I ordered 100 rounds of ranger 147gn for my new glock 19, and even with all the holiday shipping bs grant got it to me inside a week.

Im quickly finding myself shopping with grant whenever he has what I need.
    Dont sweat the small stuff.

If youre not taking fire, its all small stuff.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Got the PMAGS and magpul stock.. Thanks again
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Watch your six,

Andy

"Your parachute has a lifetime guarantee, if it fails bring it back and we'll replace it."

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    As usual,

Very fast shipping and securely packaged in a normal-sized box without 10,000 foam peanuts.

+1, thank you Grant.

Feedback Score
    Grant,

Received a VCAS and two PMAG's from you yesterday. Thanks for the fast shipping, and I'll be doing more business in the future.

Why only two PMAG's? Part of a care package for a friend that's in 4ID...want him to get the bug as well.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I am a repeat customer

I wish I had known about this thread.

I ordered a colt6920 from grant, grant was patient with me as I have never transferred to ffl, however ups were retarded and said my package was delivered a day before it was, so after grant calmed me it arrived next day. I believe ups had a remark on their website it never made it to location but showed as delivered? anyways thanks for that.

I also ordered some mags that arrived pretty quickly, I dont think we talked after I ordered them but there was plenty of communication beforehand, again a great experience.

I recently ordered and received quickly an aimpoint m3.

With all these orders received email of order and shipment as well as pm's or phone calls, he was eager for my business. I expect a certain level of customer service and Grant has exceeded that level for me every time. I wish some of our local stores would take notes from business men like Grant. Until then I'll order from out of state

i wanted to add it is cheaper for me to research and order from G&R then to drive around town and listen to store owners push on me their largest stock at that time then finding G&R has it for cheaper including shipping after
    "Unfortunately 87.26% of the quotes and statistics on the internet are lies." - Abraham Lincoln
    Stupid should hurt
    I carry a gun cuz cops are too heavy!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'm a first time customer and bought a Colt 6920 from G&R. Grant was easily accessible via phone and email. There was a slight mix up with the FFL, but Grant got the shipment straightened out.

I'm a happy customer and will buy again. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    +1 for Grant

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Thumbs up

I just wanted to add praise to G and R. I called over per Jeff Carpenters recommendation. I got a great deal on a LMT upper. Special praise goes to Roxanne. Roxanne played numerous rounds of phone tag with me as I was at work, and often could not answer. She was prompt, polite, knowledgible, and even went out of her way to interrupt Grant to answer my questions . I had also exchanged emails with Grant and also had a pleasant experience. I will continue to do business with GandR and recommend them to my friends. GOLD STAR guys!

Feedback Score
    Two thumbs up for G&R. Simple transaction, great prices, fast shipping with reasonable rates. I'll definately be ordering more from him.

Thanks

Page 12 of 72 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast