Page 22 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: G&R Tactical

Feedback Score

Noveske Package

My experience seems to be in the minority. I ordered a Noveske Barrel Package that was to include a bolt on 9/23/08 I received the order on 10/17/08 but without the bolt. I contacted Grant via e-mail and was told that a bolt should have been included and that he would get one right out to me. I have yet to get the bolt. I have sent Grant two more e-mails inquiring about the bolt with no response. I don't typically vent or call someone out on forums, but this package was to be used for a patrol rifle for work, and I am still waiting to complete it. I just want what I paid for.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kscop View Post
    My experience seems to be in the minority. I ordered a Noveske Barrel Package that was to include a bolt on 9/23/08 I received the order on 10/17/08 but without the bolt. I contacted Grant via e-mail and was told that a bolt should have been included and that he would get one right out to me. I have yet to get the bolt. I have sent Grant two more e-mails inquiring about the bolt with no response. I don't typically vent or call someone out on forums, but this package was to be used for a patrol rifle for work, and I am still waiting to complete it. I just want what I paid for.

Sorry, we were out of town for training/business and have over 500 e-mails to answer because of it (which is why you have not heard from us). Your bolt has already been shipped out.

C4
    Last edited by C4IGrant; 11-11-08 at 10:46.

Feedback Score

Thanks Grant

I had ordered from you and now I realize why I hadn't heard back. Over 500 emails to sort through is overwhelming I'm sure! I'll just be patient (as hard as that is to do!)

Feedback Score
    Thanks Grant. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kscop View Post
    Thanks Grant. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

No worries.

C4

Feedback Score
    for a stress reliever and an "atta boy" for Grant and his wife, maybe we should put in some orders for some really exotic gear that we have absolutely no chance in he77 of getting, then Grant can legitimately tell us to take a flying leap, and no one's feelings will get bruised. hmmmm, what to put on the wish list.....

a fully auto Thompson with 5 drum mags
    FLIR system for my motorcycle
    Glock 17 long slide

and ummmm....my youth back

so, when will that order ship????
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Feedback Score

Thanks Grant

Grant built a beautiful custom Noveske lower for me featuring a Gisselle DMR trigger, Magpul MIAD Grip, and CTR Stock. Here it is matched with the upper!

Thanks Grant!

Fred

Feedback Score
    Ramplit, that is a beautiful build! Congrats on your new "toy".

Grant is doing a build for me, probably this weekend he said.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by philinmedford View Post
    Ramplit, that is a beautiful build! Congrats on your new "toy".

Grant is doing a build for me, probably this weekend he said.
    Yeah, it's cool ain't it! I ordered an ADS lower from Grant just before Halloween with an LMT Two-stage trigger and E-mod stock to go with the pencil barrel build that I bought from him earlier. The election pop has put a bind on things getting out (I kinda had hoped that I'd beat the rush ) , but I'm waiting as patiently as I can. Gonna be great to get a picture of them side by side! I haven't got a time line from Grant as of yet for when I can expect it as they sound flat out but I'll post a picture when it comes in!

ramplit

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    +1

I got some mags for a pistol I hope shows up soon. Shipped promptly.

Thanks
    Chad
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Page 22 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast