Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: G&R Tactical

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

I have just recently gotten into AR15's and have been ordering a lot of goodies from several vendors. Of all the vendors, G&R Tactical has got to be the fastest shipper out there. Orders is processed same day or next day and you get the product about 2 days from date of processing (wow that is fast!). The shipping cost is so reasonable if not cheap. G&R does not try to make money from the shipping cost like other vendors out there. G&R only carries the best high quality products that works well. They do not sell cheap imitations that end up as junk in the toolbox. The customer service is awesome. Emails and phone calls are answered very promptly and G&R takes the time to explain their products and educate the customer.

Thanks G&R,
    Andy

Feedback Score
    Placed an order for some chamber stars with Grant a little over a month ago and everything was smooth . Looking forward to my next purchase.

Feedback Score
    Grant is my goto man.

Thanks go to him for his outstanding prices and service!

Feedback Score
    I recently ordered Midwest Ind. Free Float Carbine length rail system and received excellent service, probably the best I have experienced yet. Great product and super fast and safe shipping. I already have another order in and they will keep coming. Thanks Grant!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I recently bought some small stuff from Grant. Fast ship. Answered my questions in advance. Good to go!

Feedback Score

Order Confirmation

Placed an order thru his website and didn't get an email confirmation. I have tried calling over the past 3 days to confirm the order and all I get is a recorded message. I have left a message on their answering machine to no avail. I have also sent an email thru their email address with no reply too. Is this a normal occurence experienced by all who have ordered from G&R Tactical?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic
    Placed an order thru his website and didn't get an email confirmation. I have tried calling over the past 3 days to confirm the order and all I get is a recorded message. I have left a message on their answering machine to no avail. I have also sent an email thru their email address with no reply too. Is this a normal occurence experienced by all who have ordered from G&R Tactical?
    Howdy! I don't have any unanswered E-mails in my inbox that I am aware of and don't have have any messages on my machine (haven't checked todays though).

When you order through my website, there is an automatic e-mail that is generated. Your host most likely blocked it as they view it as spam (not much I can do about that).

If your e-mails are not getting to me, send me a PM through this forum.

C4
    Last edited by C4IGrant; 10-20-06 at 19:28.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Just as a follow up, I sent the above customer 4 emails and got their package out the next day after they ordered it.

C4
    Last edited by C4IGrant; 10-22-06 at 12:52.

Feedback Score
    My apologies to Grant if my host had blocked his automatic e-mails. I did PM him and he answered promptly. He did inform me that the order was received and shipped. Package should arrive next week.

Thanks, C4

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

That was quick

I ordered some goodies to compliment my MUR / Noveske upper from G&R last Friday. Vickers sling, Troy BUIS, etc. Package was rec'd on Monday AM. I was shocked! (and very happy!) Grant has been great to deal with. I still need one of his WG series lights and I'm thinking about a new optic too. I'll certainly order from Grant for those too.

Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast