Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: G&R Tactical

Feedback Score
    Grant,

I got my order and thanks for the FAST Shipping...

ant

Feedback Score
    I have bought ALOT of product from Grant in the past 3 years. He and his wife, Roxanne, are very easy to deal with. Grant is my only source for AR related parts and the first call when I need anything AR related. A huge + 1. Honest, fast, polite, and to the point. Not to mention the best prices on the net.

Grant when are you going to get in on the AK market. It's only getting bigger.
    S/F

Al

"Hold on to your hate, it helps you stay focused"

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Al U. 5811
    I have bought ALOT of product from Grant in the past 3 years. He and his wife, Roxanne, are very easy to deal with. Grant is my only source for AR related parts and the first call when I need anything AR related. A huge + 1. Honest, fast, polite, and to the point. Not to mention the best prices on the net.

Grant when are you going to get in on the AK market. It's only getting bigger.
    Thank you Sir. AK's will be stocked for sure now that I have 07. I also already stock the SF rails for the AK.

C4

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I've purchased from Grant about 5 times now and each time was great. He really listens to his customers. A+

I just got a nice lot of stuff today and I'm very please with it. Thanks Grant.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I have ordered from G&R 4 or 5 times. Every time I order, whether phone or online, my order has always been right and shipped fast.

Buy with confidence.

Feedback Score
    Grant and Roxanne are simply great people to deal with. I have ordered from other vendors in the past, and have found only one or two who provide the level of service I get consistently from G&R Tactical.

Feedback Score
    I have ordered several small parts and most recently a Troy BUIS. Great customer service and takes time to talk with you on the phone and answer the stupid questions. Seems like a class act !
    Thanks to all the criminals for the continued in-service training. Police K-9 "Diesel"
    In memory of retired K9 "Ranger" 11/97-12/06. A friend lost but not forgotten.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Thumbs up

Another flawless purchase of a Acog TA31 DOC

Ordered 14th (late) received 17th.

Thnx Grant

PS: looking forward to your future AK items.
    GOA & NRA Life member

Feedback Score
    Just rec'd a package from Grant. great to deal with and will be doing so again.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Excellent service, excellent product! Fast shipping, just a great all around guy!

Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast