Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: G&R Tactical

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    G&R is good to go! I've spent more money than I like to think about with Grant over the past few years and have always been happy. Most recent purchase was an LMT 10.5" upper that ended up not being able to run SAAMI spec ammo. To make a long story short, LMT does not look like they're going to warranty it since it will run with M855, but Grant is sending me a new upper - no charge.

Service like that is why I will keep buying my stuff from G&R.

Another side note: If you don't see what you want on G&R's website, shoot Grant an email. He might be able to get it for you even if it's not something he normally stocks, and usually his price is pretty hard to beat.

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Over the last 2 months or so, I have pestered Grant more often than I care to admit. It's his fault, though, for introducing so many cool new high quality AR pieces-parts, and throwing in outstanding customer service, infinite patience, and much needed expertise. He will not steer you wrong, and he is as fair and honest a businessman as I have ever dealt with.

May God continue to bless Grant and Roxanne in their life's pursuits.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Big-ass plus 1 to Grant yet again for dealing with CC company headaches and STILL getting my optic (new TA33R-8 ACOG) out to me in time for me to sight it in tomorrow and hopefully shoot a hog with it on Monday.

Grant, I'll be sure to send you some pics of me and the pig so you can put us on the site!

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Big +1 for Grant. Ordered some Surefire accessories and they were here within 2 days.

Fast!

Feedback Score
    Another happy customer, bought a ISHOT from Grant and was very pleased with the whole process from order to delivery.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Just picked up a new stock body from grant, very easy to deal with, good prices and better service. He will be my go to guy for stuff in the future.
    Dont sweat the small stuff.

If youre not taking fire, its all small stuff.

Feedback Score
    G&R = GTG

In the process of my first buy and sure there are more to come. Grant's expertise, knowledge, and patience know no bounds. I know I certainly appreciate all the help he's been kind enough to provide.

Feedback Score
    Good communciation, blazing-fast replies to my emails, fast shipment, excellent service.
    Thanks Grant.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    +1

Purchased from before in the past, purchased recently, will purchase again!
    “The practical success of an idea, irrespective of its inherent merit, is dependent on the attitude of the contemporaries." Nikola Tesla

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    He get the lions share of my gun dollars. Nuff said.

Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast