Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Magpul's Customer Service

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Magpul's Customer Service

Just want to say hats off to Magpul and their customer service.

I noticed a crack below the feed lip. This mag had over 5,000rds go thru it...started to have misfeed issues. Never had to use Magpul's warranty so I called them up, due to a friend telling me to try and call them.

Needless to say, I called them and told them I dont know if this is covered under warranty or not..but the rep said no worries....we'll send you a new one and send back the old one...paid shipping label included...WOW amazing

Just want to say..this kind of warranty is hard to come by

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Kudos to Magpul, but after 5000k rounds, I personally would have probably trashed it and not given it a second thought.
    Last edited by richdkim77; 05-08-12 at 18:29.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have only dealt with Magpul's CS once. Smooth as butter.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by richdkim77 View Post
    Kudos to Magpul, but after 5000k rounds, I personally would have probably trashed it and not given it a second though.

Agreed...but it never gave me an issue so didnt bother replacing

Feedback Score
    I bought a new PMAG from a LGS in town, and when I opened the package, I noticed the dust cover had a broken tab and wouldn't lock on the mag. I emailed Magpul, and they sent me a three-pack of dust covers that arrived two days later.

That's small, but it's a real example of good CS.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That is good to know i have never had to deal with them. I do have a new unused pmag that is cracked i will have to contact them.

Feedback Score
    Is that even worth the trouble? For both parties...
    Never quit, can't loose.

Feedback Score
    It might be worth it for Magpul for QC purposes.
    Its called "aggressive enthusiasm".

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ache_d View Post
    Is that even worth the trouble? For both parties...
    You read this thread, didn't you? Good customer service is good business - and good marketing. What many companies fail to realize is that you earn the big money from repeat customers; and if you handle any complaints the way Magpul, Dillon Precision, and others do, then you will get customer loyalty.

A company can make the best thing since sliced bread, but if their Customer Service Department are being dicks word will spread; "Yeah, sure they make a nice product, but watch out if you ever run into any problems..."

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by skullworks View Post
    A company can make the best thing since sliced bread, but if their Customer Service Department are being dicks word will spread; "Yeah, sure they make a nice product, but watch out if you ever run into any problems..."
    Bad customer service spreads, good customer service doesn't often get the attention it deserves.

I'v had one experience with MagPul's customer service. They went far beyond what I expected. No BS, just a, "Hmm, that shouldn't happen. Let's take care of that for you." By doing so, they have earned my customer loyalty. Surefire is another example. A brand new x300 lasted about 90 rds before the switch died. Their advertised "No BS Policy" is just that. No BS, just a "Sorry about that, what's your address?"

The willingness to stand behind your product after the sale, no matter how good the product is important to me. Any company can have an issue with one of their products. But good customer service breads customer loyalty. Customer loyalty means repeat business. It's not rocket science...

Apparently they haven't figured this out in Austria. This is why I'm not in a hurry to buy another Glock 9mm at this time...
    Last edited by Beat Trash; 05-08-12 at 20:41.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast