Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magpul's Customer Service

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Magpul's Customer Service

Just want to say hats off to Magpul and their customer service.

I noticed a crack below the feed lip. This mag had over 5,000rds go thru it...started to have misfeed issues. Never had to use Magpul's warranty so I called them up, due to a friend telling me to try and call them.

Needless to say, I called them and told them I dont know if this is covered under warranty or not..but the rep said no worries....we'll send you a new one and send back the old one...paid shipping label included...WOW amazing

Just want to say..this kind of warranty is hard to come by

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Kudos to Magpul, but after 5000k rounds, I personally would have probably trashed it and not given it a second thought.
    Last edited by richdkim77; 05-08-12 at 18:29.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have only dealt with Magpul's CS once. Smooth as butter.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by richdkim77 View Post
    Kudos to Magpul, but after 5000k rounds, I personally would have probably trashed it and not given it a second though.

Agreed...but it never gave me an issue so didnt bother replacing

Feedback Score
    I bought a new PMAG from a LGS in town, and when I opened the package, I noticed the dust cover had a broken tab and wouldn't lock on the mag. I emailed Magpul, and they sent me a three-pack of dust covers that arrived two days later.

That's small, but it's a real example of good CS.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That is good to know i have never had to deal with them. I do have a new unused pmag that is cracked i will have to contact them.

Feedback Score
    Is that even worth the trouble? For both parties...
    Never quit, can't loose.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by richdkim77 View Post
    Kudos to Magpul, but after 5000k rounds, I personally would have probably trashed it and not given it a second thought.
    I guarentee you they were grateful to get it back. That kind of feedback is invaluable toward there onging QA/QC improvement efforts.

It was more than just being good guys, that magazine represents a very valuable piece of data for them.
    My brother saw Deliverance and bought a Bow. I saw Deliverance and bought an AR-15.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I guess I was seeing it more from a disposable item view. Pmags are what $11 to $12? If one shits, I'll just grab another. Mags wear out and my first inclination is not to return it... but I do see your point.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My experience w/ their CS was great as well. I called looking for information as to where I could purchase a replacement nut for a MBUS. I explained that I had misplaced it, was 100% at fault, and wasn't calling for any handouts. They still requested my info. A couple of days later there was a new nut and bolt in the mailbox.

Maybe I'm cheap but $1-$2 bought them a loyal customer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast