Thread: help me select a holster please

Feedback Score

help me select a holster please

I have searched endless numbers or web sites and found multiple holsters that will fit my FNX-9. The issue I am having is that I have no clue on what type of holster is good for 3 gun comp. that will fit my pistol. If anyone has used an FNX-9 in any type of comp. please share your experiences, pros and cons. I emailed the FNH website to ask what they used but have not heard from them yet. If I do I will share the info here if they do not mind or at least tell which holster they suggest. I do not have gun shops in my area that carry holsters for the FN so I will be making this purchase blindly on the internet. Which I think is making the decision more difficult because I can not try them on, see how they feel, check the release points, blah blah blah. So please if you have any input at all please share with me.

Antonio Barrera
    Antonio

Feedback Score
    While I do not shoot an FN, most 3 gun holsters are a kydex DOH, usually Bladetec, of some sort. You may want to check out 3gun nation as FN sponsers a team and there may be some pics or even profiles of the team members.
    Last edited by ofdlt; 05-15-12 at 20:46. Reason: spelling

Feedback Score
    ofdlt; thank you for your tip. I will look on the site mentioned to see if I can come up with something.
    Antonio