Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which .45ACP?

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Which .45ACP?

HI everyone which handgun would choose between a Wilson Combat and a HK USP? I have a friend who is in dire need of cash now and wants sell them.
    "Having a gun and thinking you are armed is like having a piano and thinking you are a musician" Col. Jeff Cooper (U.S.M.C. Ret.)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Wilson.

Feedback Score
    Definitely the Wilson. High quality, tighter tolerances and accurate!

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    It depends on the price. If the Wilson is a true steal I would get that for resale purposes. If the Wilson is $1900 and the USP is $600 I would take the USP. Both are excellent guns. Even if the Wilson is picky they will fix it free of charge (last I checked). The USP is likely to be stone-cold reliable, with ergonomics like a stone-cold brick.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    It depends on the price. If the Wilson is a true steal I would get that for resale purposes. If the Wilson is $1900 and the USP is $600 I would take the USP. Both are excellent guns. Even if the Wilson is picky they will fix it free of charge (last I checked). The USP is likely to be stone-cold reliable, with ergonomics like a stone-cold brick.
    Ok thanks for replys how much does a Wilson retail for?
    "Having a gun and thinking you are armed is like having a piano and thinking you are a musician" Col. Jeff Cooper (U.S.M.C. Ret.)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Wilson. Price will depend on model, age etc. Get the serial number and call up Wilson. They'll tell you when it was made, whether or not it has MIM parts, whether or not they've ever gotten it back for servicing, etc.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I don't have either, but if I was in your shoes.... Wilson would be my choice.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    What Wilson model is it?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Wilson

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlockWRX View Post
    What Wilson model is it?
    I believe its a SS protector series, what would be a fair price on a slightly used gun?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast