Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Interesting Happening at the range

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HackerF15E View Post
    Maybe they thought their Glock was an H&K?

You beat me to it! Classic.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by exiledtoIA View Post
    Got my stuff laid out, waiting for the range to go hot and a young couple, probably in their early 30's take the stall next to me.
    [SOAPBOX]I'm assuming buy stuff you did not mean the firearm itself while the range was all clear?[/SOAPBOX]

You can usually tell the macho guys "teaching" their girlfriend/wift/etc and poeple who have just never had anything explained to them before.

I always try and help out as I believe good firearms education is the best way to prevent accidents that not only cause physical damage but bad PR for firearms owners. Those who oppose our rights will always use that bad PR to legislate against those rights.
    Last edited by QuackXP; 06-07-12 at 14:59.

Feedback Score
    Had another encounter with my newbies yesterday. And they brought a friend along.
    While he was setting up she brought the friend over "This is A and she's never benn around guns before, can you teach her how to shoot?"
    I bite back my initial reply: I CAN teach anyone to shoot - are they WILLING to learn.
    We started with the rules, how to feed and care for each pistol.
    She started with a 22LR and was doing acceptably with the BHP by the end of the session.
    We also covered the special rules during a range break.
    1) Never point the gun at me.
    2) If you violate rule 1 you'd better be squeezing the trigger.
    3) Use the whole magazine and reload - some of us take alot of killing.
    This soldier should not be allowed North of the Light Line.
    CPT HM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123